- SEC honors Marshall, Davis, Gaines and Whitley Updated: Dec-02-13 12:20 pm
- Wake Forest can't hold on in 23-21 loss to Vandy Updated: Nov-30-13 5:46 pm
- Vanderbilt edges Wake Forest 23-21 for 8th win Updated: Nov-30-13 4:11 pm
- Vandy rallies for 14-10 victory over Tennessee Updated: Nov-23-13 11:16 pm
- Bowl eligible again: Vandy beats Kentucky 22-6 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:06 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall is the Southeastern Conference offensive player of the week while teammate Chris Davis shares special teams honors with Vanderbilt kicker Carey Spear.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe loved seeing Justin Jackson pick off a pass and return it 63 yards for a touchdown except that was the only time the Demon Deacons scored in the second half.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Carey Spear kicked a 38-yard field goal with 39 seconds left, and Vanderbilt rallied to beat Wake Forest 23-21 Saturday as the Commodores finished with their second straight 8-4 season.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Patton Robinette ran for a 5-yard touchdown with 16 seconds remaining Saturday as Vanderbilt rallied for a 14-10 victory over Tennessee.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores just keep making history, and this time they've become eligible for a third straight bowl game for the first time in the program's history, all under coach James Franklin.