- Ga. GOP Senate hopefuls try to separate themselves Updated: Apr-19-14 3:58 pm
- US Chamber endorses Kingston in Ga. Senate race Updated: Apr-17-14 5:36 pm
- Democrat Nunn to report $2.4M haul in GA Sen. race Updated: Apr-14-14 10:11 am
- Elder President Bush to endorse GOP nominee in Ga. Updated: Apr-10-14 8:01 pm
- GOP Senate candidates debate port, flood insurance Updated: Mar-29-14 9:22 pm
GROVETOWN, Georgia - Seven Republican Senate hopefuls used their latest debate to trumpet their conservative credentials, even as they said their party must reach beyond their core base of supporters.
ATLANTA - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Rep. Jack Kingston in Georgia's crowded Republican Senate primary.
ATLANTA - A spokesman for Democrat Michelle Nunn says she'll report about $2.4 million in contributions for the first three months of the year, her strongest fundraising quarter to date in her bid for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat.
WASHINGTON - President George H.W. Bush is featured in a Democrat's campaign commercial, but he plans to endorse the eventual Republican nominee in Georgia's Senate race, his spokesman said Thursday.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Republican candidates for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat debated Saturday whether Congress has pushed hard enough for deepening the Savannah harbor and whether the federal government should keep giving homeowners a break on flood insurance.