- Missed call overshadows Seahawks' defensive dominance Updated: Oct-06-15 5:54 pm
SEATTLE - If K.J. Wright had simply fallen on the loose ball as it bounced, there would be no controversy hanging over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks nearly perfect in prime time Updated: Oct-05-15 3:09 pm
SEATTLE - As part of the program he has built in Seattle, Pete Carroll insists that all games are equal and those with a higher profile carry no extra significance for the team.
- Rookie Rawls ready for chance if Lynch can't go for Seahawks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Funny thing about Seattle Seahawks rookie running back Thomas Rawls. He's not much of a fan of watching football.
- Dan Quinn setting the tone for Falcons with his passion Updated: Sep-30-15 5:48 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - While leading the Atlanta Falcons to a surprising 3-0 start, first-year coach Dan Quinn has shown he can get a little emotional on the sideline.
- Seahawks hope 1st win doesn't come with losing Lynch Updated: Sep-28-15 8:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks found a tonic for their 0-2 start, sparked by the likes of Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham and the return of Kam Chancellor making their defense whole again.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Graham frustrated about losses, not role in offense Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham insisted Friday that any frustration he may have with his new team comes purely from losing the first two games of the season.
- USC considers ways to get blind football player into a game Updated: Sep-23-15 9:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blind long-snapper Jake Olson got his first taste of live action in practice with No. 19 Southern California on Wednesday, and coach Steve Sarkisian is already thinking about scenarios to get him into a game.
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks won't panic after 0-2 start Updated: Sep-21-15 8:37 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last thing Pete Carroll is going to do after starting the season with two losses is overreact.
- Nowak to start in return home to Green Bay Updated: Sep-18-15 7:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks center Drew Nowak grew up in the shadow of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
- Seattle's Kearse has shown a knack for big catches Updated: Sep-17-15 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - Jermaine Kearse has a hard time selecting just one. The list of memorable catches in his young career has become too extensive.
- Carroll says that Lynch's mom just looking out for her son Updated: Sep-16-15 8:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll thinks Marshawn Lynch's mom is just looking out for her son.
- Seattle utilizing Richard Sherman as nickel cornerback Updated: Sep-16-15 8:04 pm
RENTON, Washington - The text message arrived to Richard Sherman's phone late on Labor Day, just six days before the Seattle Seahawks opened the season.
- Seattle left seeking answers after opening loss to St. Louis Updated: Sep-14-15 8:38 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll tried to provide answers Monday to all the questions that arose from Seattle's surprise season-opening loss.
- Seahawks stumble, Rams rise to occasion in 34-31 OT win Updated: Sep-14-15 3:48 am
ST. LOUIS - At least, the Seattle Seahawks have 15 weeks to recover from this play call that failed to pan out.
- Rams answer late, shock Seahawks 34-31 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Seahawks needed a yard. The Rams defense knew that this time, unlike in the Super Bowl, they would give the ball to Marshawn Lynch.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Kris Richard now taking over running Seahawks defense Updated: Sep-11-15 5:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - This is the lineage - and expectation - that Kris Richard has inherited.
- Bailey ready for chance to be Chancellor's replacement Updated: Sep-09-15 8:07 pm
RENTON, Washington - Dion Bailey would seem to have an unenviable task.