- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Thomas Rawls likely to get call at RB again for Seattle Updated: Nov-23-15 9:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll was going through what stood out about his running back, the willingness to seek out contact and running with a purpose that gives the Seattle Seahawks an identity.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco out for the season with knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 10:42 pm
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee, and teammate Justin Forsett's season is over after he broke his right arm Sunday.
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Group effort needed to replace Seahawks' Irvin Updated: Nov-19-15 7:41 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks will need a group effort to replace the production of Bruce Irvin over the next couple weeks.
- Promoted Smith getting thrown in immediately for Seattle Updated: Nov-18-15 7:45 pm
RENTON, Washington - Kevin Smith knows there are examples in Seattle of wide receivers graduating from the practice squad and eventually becoming major contributors on the active roster.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis regains starting center job Updated: Nov-13-15 6:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last time Seattle played the Arizona Cardinals, the Seahawks set a franchise record with 596 yards of total offense in a 35-6 victory last December.
- Fixing red zone problems 1 of Seattle's priorities Updated: Nov-12-15 7:47 pm
RENTON, Washington - Of all the issues that cropped up during the Seattle Seahawks' 4-4 start, their inability to score touchdowns in the red zone ranked near the top.
- After Super Bowl injury, Seattle's Lane on verge of return Updated: Nov-11-15 7:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - In the span of 11 seconds, Jeremy Lane did the unexpected by intercepting Tom Brady at the goal line in the first quarter of the Super Bowl and then suffered one of the more gruesome injuries in Super Bowl history.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Lockette returns to Seattle as Seahawks get back to practice Updated: Nov-09-15 11:25 pm
RENTON, Washington - While nearly all members of the Seattle Seahawks returned to the practice field Monday, one player was on his way home after spending the past week in Dallas following neck surgery.
- Seattle realizes importance of getting to .500 at bye week Updated: Nov-02-15 8:31 pm
RENTON, Washington - While their concern remained with teammate Ricardo Lockette undergoing neck surgery, the Seattle Seahawks scattered for their bye week on Monday understanding the importance of getting back to .500 at the midpoint of the season.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.