- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness Updated: Feb-10-16 8:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Outgoing Southern California athletic director Pat Haden became faint on campus Wednesday and was hospitalized to undergo tests.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - The University of Southern California hired Pat Haden to guide its storied athletic department through the toughest time in its history.
- Former star Kenechi Udeze named USC's defensive line coach Updated: Jan-26-16 7:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Southern California lineman Kenechi Udeze has been named the Trojans' defensive line coach.
- Chip Kelly won't change his ways in new job coaching 49ers Updated: Jan-20-16 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Chip Kelly can handle the chatter and criticism, from his own players and otherwise.
- Seahawks' offseason priorities begin with offensive line Updated: Jan-19-16 6:52 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks' offseason priorities were obvious in previous years.
- Seattle moves on after seeing reign as NFC champs end Updated: Jan-18-16 8:55 pm
RENTON, Washington - The ending to the Seattle Seahawks season was a microcosm to the year as a whole.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.