- Candidates for major Oklahoma races in 2014 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:58 pm
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- 3 more join race for 2nd District Updated: Apr-11-14 5:38 pm
- GOP lawmakers balk when spending cuts turn real Updated: Apr-08-14 4:05 pm
- Mullin formally announces re-election bid Updated: Apr-03-14 8:25 am
- Ark., Okla. delegations support Three Rivers Study Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
- Ethics panel: No full probe of McMorris Rodgers Updated: Mar-24-14 9:52 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Candidates in major Oklahoma political races in 2014. The filing period ended Friday afternoon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two Democrats and an independent have joined the race to represent the state's sprawling 2nd Congressional District.
WASHINGTON - When House Republicans pass Rep. Paul Ryan's budget for a fourth year in a row this week, they'll go on record again in favor of big spending cuts across a wide swath of programs, including Medicaid, food and farm aid and eliminating subsidies for Amtrak and airline flights to small cities.
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - GOP congressman Markwayne Mullin has announced plans to run for a second term representing the 2nd Congressional District in Oklahoma.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of the Arkansas and Oklahoma congressional delegations have announced support for the so-called "Three Rivers Study" of the area at the confluence of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and White Rivers.
WASHINGTON - The House Ethics Committee said Monday it will not appoint a special panel to investigate allegations that Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, the fourth-highest ranking House Republican, improperly combined campaign and official funds in a GOP leadership race and her re-election campaign.