- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Falcons' offense is missing in second half of loss Updated: Dec-09-13 6:01 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Cook leads Rams receivers in catches, yards Updated: Dec-05-13 8:39 pm
- Falcons-Packers Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 am
- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Kyle Williams active for Bills Updated: Dec-01-13 3:35 pm
- Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White Updated: Nov-29-13 6:39 pm
- Rookie OT Jones hoping to make debut for Falcons Updated: Nov-27-13 5:26 pm
- Falcons in danger of first-to-worst finish in NFC Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 pm
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Saints RB Darren Sproles inactive against Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 7:26 pm
- Falcons trying to come to terms with dismal season Updated: Nov-19-13 6:07 pm
- Coach Smith says Falcons' failures are his fault Updated: Nov-18-13 8:21 pm
- Rainey, Bucs win again, top slumping Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:53 pm
- Falcons' Tony Gonzalez will play vs Buccaneers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:23 pm
- Jackson's goals have been dashed with Falcons Updated: Nov-13-13 6:02 pm
- Chiefs' Bowe to start against Denver after arrest Updated: Nov-13-13 5:24 pm
- Smith says he hasn't given up on Falcons' season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Roddy White says the Falcons' 10th loss was especially painful.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams expected big things this season from free agent tight end Jared Cook.
ATLANTA (3-9) vs. GREEN BAY (5-6-1)
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Atlanta's Roddy White has had success like only a handful of wide receivers in NFL history.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Terren Jones said Wednesday it will feel like another preseason game with the Falcons if he plays against the Bills on Sunday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons have sole claim to the NFC's worst record at 2-9, a dramatic decline for a team which owned the conference's best mark one year ago.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA - The Saints are without running back Darren Sproles against the Falcons.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The music was blaring in the Atlanta Falcons locker room Tuesday, which made it seem like old times.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Nothing is going right for the Atlanta Falcons, and coach Mike Smith said he is fully to blame.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey's never lacked confidence in himself. All he wants is an opportunity to show he can play in the NFL.
TAMPA, Florida - Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez is active for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay after being limited in practice because of a left toe injury.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson was looking forward to showing what he could do on a winning team, to really making his mark on the national stage.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dwayne Bowe deftly avoided the locker room full of prying TV cameras, finally emerging onto the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday as if nothing was amiss.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith is not giving up on the Falcons' season, just as he wouldn't give up in the closing minutes of a lopsided loss to Seattle.