- On The Tee: Spieth wants a trophy for himself Updated: Feb-11-16 2:43 am
PEBBLE BEACH, California - If his match earlier this week was any indication, Jordan Spieth could be in trouble at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
- Love gets an earlier start on knowing Ryder Cup team Updated: Feb-10-16 7:21 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The U.S. Ryder Cup team traditionally starts to take shape at the Memorial when the top players are invited to one of the cottages at Muirfield Village to be fitted for uniforms. Davis Love III wants to get an earlier start in his second stint as captain.
- In hindsight, the perfect ending for Brandt Snedeker Updated: Feb-02-16 11:49 am
SAN DIEGO - Nothing brings out hindsight in golf like the weather.
- A perfect storm works out perfectly for Snedeker Updated: Feb-02-16 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - Brandt Snedeker now has four PGA Tour victories in which he started at least five shots out of the lead in the final round. The Farmers Insurance Open followed the script of his previous comeback except for one big difference.
- Snedeker winds up a winner at Torrey Pines Updated: Feb-01-16 6:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - With his glove tucked in his back pocket and a putter in his hand, Brandt Snedeker walked off the green pumping his arms to celebrate a six-shot comeback to win the Farmers Insurance Open. That was the only part of his victory that looked normal.
- Even the world's best golfers envy parts of others' game Updated: Jan-19-16 12:12 pm
HONOLULU - Jimmy Walker does not like to talk about another player's game when they are in the same group except for when "Good shot" is warranted. So he had to hold his tongue last summer while playing with Justin Rose.
- From caddie games to Sony Open winner for Fabian Gomez Updated: Jan-18-16 2:17 am
HONOLULU - Some of the toughest battles Fabian Gomez ever faced were with the other caddies he grew up with in Argentina.
- Gomez wins Sony Open in a playoff over Snedeker Updated: Jan-17-16 11:55 pm
HONOLULU - Whether he was playing money games with the other caddies in Argentina or playing mini-tours on his long road to the big leagues in golf, Fabian Gomez couldn't recall ever making seven straight birdies. He won't forget Sunday in the Sony Open.
- The history of the secondary cut starts at Sony Open Updated: Jan-17-16 10:16 am
HONOLULU - Until this year, the Sony Open did not hold many fond memories for Brandt Snedeker.