- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- New Bo and Woody? Harbaugh and Meyer prep for 1st showdown Updated: Nov-25-15 2:14 pm
There's no mistaking these two for Bo and Woody - yet.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- 5-year-old grandson of former Michigan coach dies Updated: Nov-23-15 10:25 pm
PITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The 5-year-old grandson of former Michigan football coach Lloyd Carr has died, more than a year after he was diagnosed with a rare, inoperable form of brain cancer.
- Rudock has rewarded Harbaugh's faith in him at Michigan Updated: Nov-23-15 6:45 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jake Rudock was scanning the country earlier this year, looking for a place to play while taking steps toward his goal of being a pediatric heart specialist.
- Tomsula surprised by 49ers' tentative play in latest loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula studied the film from the 49ers' lopsided loss to the rival Seattle Seahawks and saw a tentative team, one trying not to make mistakes.
- Syracuse fires coach Scott Shafer after 8th straight loss Updated: Nov-23-15 1:01 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse became the latest school to join in the search for a new coach when Scott Shafer was fired on Monday, two days after the team's eighth straight loss.
- No. 14 Michigan beats Penn St., but title hopes take hit Updated: Nov-21-15 9:00 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Jim Harbaugh was sure after Saturday's win over Penn State that his team was ready for a shot to compete for its first Big Ten title in over a decade.
- Hackenberg harassed, Penn State goes down to No. 14 Michigan Updated: Nov-21-15 7:36 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Already the most-sacked quarterback in Penn State history, Christian Hackenberg absorbed four more for a total of 101 in his career and was hit and hurried all afternoon.
- Penn State defenders wary of No. 14 Michigan passing attack Updated: Nov-20-15 11:34 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Trevor Williams easily remembers the last two games he spent covering Michigan receivers.
- Trial ordered for dismissed Michigan football player Updated: Nov-19-15 4:59 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A trial has been ordered for a former Michigan football player accused of filming sex acts with a woman without her consent.
- Most ex-Wolverines don't want Ohio St. help in Big Ten race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:15 am
No Michigan Man worth his salt would ever want help from Ohio State to win a Big Ten championship.
- Pistons rally for 104-99 win over Cavs despite James' 30 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:34 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - With his team down by four and less than 3 minutes to play, Andre Drummond was fouled intentionally. It's a strategy opposing teams will keep employing as long as the Detroit big man is making about 40 percent of his free throws.
- Michigan's Chesson has 7 TDs in team's 3-game winning streak Updated: Nov-17-15 3:41 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh lined up his fastest players last spring on more than one occasion and staged 40-yard races.
- Testaverde, Vilma to help Miami with coaching search Updated: Nov-16-15 2:48 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Vinny Testaverde and Jonathan Vilma are part of Miami's past, and have been asked to help decide who will lead the Hurricanes into the future.
- No. 15 Michigan hangs on for 48-41 win over Indiana in 2OT Updated: Nov-15-15 12:39 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Michigan quarterback Jake Rudock kept taking advantage of his opportunities Saturday.
- Hoosiers run wild but No. 15 Michigan holds on 48-41 in 2 OT Updated: Nov-14-15 10:05 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jordan Howard put Indiana in position for a signature victory.
- Column: Rebuild a daunting task for Braves, Lakers, others Updated: Nov-13-15 7:44 pm
ATLANTA - Two years ago, the Atlanta Braves won 96 games and a division championship.
- West's record is best so far in Big Ten's crossover games Updated: Nov-12-15 2:44 am
Led by Iowa's unexpected resurgence, the Big Ten West is challenging the popular narrative that the East would be by far the dominant division in the conference.
- Harbaugh to make No. 15 Michigan aware of Big Ten scenarios Updated: Nov-09-15 6:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan was clinging to what seemed like a slim chance to win the Big Ten title just a few days ago.
- Harbaugh merciless as No. 16 Michigan routs Rutgers 49-16 Updated: Nov-07-15 8:53 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh refused to show mercy as No. 16 Michigan was routing Rutgers. And he's not sorry.
- 49ers make QB change from Kaepernick to Gabbert Updated: Nov-05-15 3:16 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Three years after Colin Kaepernick led the San Francisco 49ers on a Super Bowl run, coach Jim Tomsula decided his struggling quarterback needed a break and his dormant offense needed a change.
- Leidner stopped on late-play sneak, Minnesota falls Updated: Nov-01-15 12:23 am
MINNEAPOLIS - On the job as Minnesota's head coach for less than a week, Tracy Claeys faced a crucial decision in the closing moments against No. 15 Michigan.
- No. 15 Michigan prevails over Minnesota on goal line stand Updated: Nov-01-15 12:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Two weeks after a gut-wrenching loss to rival Michigan State, the Michigan Wolverines found themselves 18 inches away from losing on the final play again.