- Bayern Munich has trouble against English clubs Updated: Apr-08-14 1:06 pm
- Bayern held 1-1 by Man United in Champions League Updated: Apr-01-14 6:37 pm
- Column: Rebuilding United make or break for Moyes Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- United beats Olympiakos, through in Champs League Updated: Mar-19-14 8:01 pm
MUNICH - Champions League title holder Bayern Munich has not won a match since lifting the Bundesliga title with seven games to spare. That run includes the 1-1 draw at Manchester United in the first quarterfinal leg and Bayern's first Bundesliga defeat this season, a 1-0 loss at Augsburg.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.
When David Moyes strode into Old Trafford for the first time as Manchester United's new manager, with its long red tunnel leading to the pitch where so much sporting history has been made, he knew the job of replacing Alex Ferguson would be, as he now says, "tough." Few imagined it would be this tough.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
MANCHESTER, England - Robin van Persie ushered Manchester United into the Champions League quarterfinals - and potentially saved his manager's job - with a hat trick in a 3-0 victory over Olympiakos that completed one of the competition's greatest comebacks on Wednesday.