- EU turns to Turkey to help manage its migration woes Updated: Nov-27-15 10:38 am
BRUSSELS - Five years ago, Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi warned that millions of Africans wanted to come to the European Union and offered to make the continent's immigration problem disappear in exchange for billions of euros.
- VP Biden adds stop in Rome, Italy to European trip Updated: Nov-24-15 2:17 pm
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden is adding Rome, Italy to his European trip over the Thanksgiving holiday.
- VP Biden to attend meetings with Southeast European leaders Updated: Nov-23-15 7:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden will travel to Croatia Wednesday for meetings with Southeast European leaders.
- European Council: Turkey summit set for Sunday Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
BRUSSELS - European Council President Donald Tusk says he has called for a summit with Turkey this Sunday to "re-energize relations and stem migration flow."
- EU chief warns Britain's reform demands tough to accept Updated: Nov-12-15 12:30 pm
VALLETTA, Malta - European Union leader Donald Tusk is casting doubt over whether the EU can meet Britain's demands for staying in the 28-nation bloc.
- Cameron: Britain's EU demands not 'Mission: Impossible' Updated: Nov-10-15 3:46 pm
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron laid out his government's demands for European Union reform Tuesday, saying a looser "British model of membership" would let him campaign "heart and soul" for his country to stay in the 28-nation bloc.