- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- RB Williams dismissed from Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-13 5:36 pm
- Stoops stands alone as Oklahoma's winningest coach Updated: Nov-24-13 10:38 am
- K-State falls to No. 22 Sooners in shootout, 41-31 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:36 pm
- No. 22 Sooners beat K-State to give Stoops record Updated: Nov-23-13 5:05 pm
- Sooners' Stoops close to record win Updated: Nov-21-13 4:01 pm
- Iowa State loses 48-10 to No. 22 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- No. 22 Oklahoma routs Iowa State 48-10 Updated: Nov-16-13 5:47 pm
- 5 Things to Know in Week 12 of College Football Updated: Nov-15-13 3:54 am
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 20 Oklahoma didn't necessarily need additional motivation heading into its annual Bedlam showdown with No. 7 Oklahoma State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - You could almost hear Bob Stoops shrug his shoulders in the frigid shed just up the ramp from the playing field, where his No. 22 Sooners had just squeaked out a win over Kansas State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bill Snyder didn't feel as if it was complicated to prepare for Oklahoma's offense.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bob Stoops ran away from the tub filled with ice water just about as quickly and effectively as the Sooners' Brennan Clay ran through the Kansas State defense on Saturday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Some of the most successful coaches in college football history have led Oklahoma.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Paul Rhoads felt struggling Iowa State was playing well until one particular punt right before halftime.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Barry Switzer was so confident that Oklahoma would beat Iowa State that he got on Twitter on Friday and congratulated Bob Stoops for matching his record for most wins with the Sooners.
One victory can change a season.