- One pitch hurts Simon in loss to Cardinals Updated: May-18-15 12:53 am
ST. LOUIS - One pitch proved costly to Alfredo Simon. The Detroit Tigers' pitcher wasn't too disappointed, considering.
- Carpenter's homer in 8th lifts Cardinals over Indians 2-1 Updated: May-14-15 4:44 pm
CLEVELAND - Matt Carpenter's first three at-bats were miserable, forgettable and completely unproductive.
- Indians fall to Cardinals 8-3 Updated: May-12-15 11:35 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians will have to wait a little longer to get consecutive wins for the second time this season.
- Pirates slip past Cards for 4-3 victory Updated: May-10-15 6:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang has gotten off to a fast start for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Lackey drives in run to lead Cardinals over Cubs 5-1 Updated: May-07-15 5:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - John Lackey gave the St. Louis Cardinals bullpen a much needed break. He made his own breaks, too.
- Cardinals win in extras again, beat Pirates 3-2 in 14 Updated: May-03-15 8:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kolten Wong went up there hacking. Starting a rally wouldn't satisfy.
- Wacha outdoes Scherzer as Cardinals beat Nationals 4-1 Updated: Apr-23-15 8:09 pm
WASHINGTON - One of these days, Michael Wacha might be the guy who forces the other team's starting pitcher to excel.
- Correction: Cardinals-Harris story Updated: Apr-23-15 7:03 pm
WASHINGTON - In a story April 21 about the St. Louis Cardinals calling up a pitcher who graduated from the Naval Academy, The Associated Press reported erroneously the former naval rank of the player. Mitch Harris was a lieutenant junior grade, not a second lieutenant.