- Obama pardons turkeys as part of annual rite Updated: Nov-27-13 5:28 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- AP PHOTOS: Plenty of red carpet surprises at AMAs Updated: Nov-24-13 9:46 pm
- Obama, Cyrus among GQ's least influential list Updated: Nov-24-13 12:06 pm
- London exhibit features fashionista Isabella Blow Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 pm
- Tuned In: Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP' a blunt, gaudy spectacle Updated: Nov-15-13 12:48 pm
- New app chronicles Lennon's sailing trip Updated: Nov-14-13 9:41 am
- Too much? Lady Gaga saturates market Updated: Nov-13-13 10:40 am
- Katy Perry planning something special to open AMAs Updated: Nov-13-13 9:13 am
- At star-packed Glamour awards, Malala steals show Updated: Nov-12-13 2:17 am
- Review: Gaga's 'Artpop' suffers as art and pop Updated: Nov-11-13 1:41 pm
- Lady Gaga unveils 'flying dress' at NY album fete Updated: Nov-11-13 12:22 am
- Lady Gaga lends image to USA Today logo Updated: Nov-10-13 11:34 am
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama spared two turkeys from the brine and the oven Wednesday, fulfilling the annual tradition of a presidential pardon for a couple of lucky birds ahead of Thanksgiving Day.
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga made like Lady Godiva, arriving on a horse at the American Music Awards on Sunday. Gaga, though, was fully clothed, and her steed was a full-size, human-powered puppet.
LOS ANGELES - Dennis Rodman is at the top of a list no one wants to be on. He's been named GQ's No. 1 least influential celebrity of 2013.
LONDON - She wore everything from a crystal-studded lobster to a tall ship made of feathers on her head, and chose a purple medieval robe for her wedding dress. Long before Lady Gaga rose to fame, British fashion editor and stylist Isabella Blow made theatrical clothes and outlandish headgear her personal trademark.
11-15-13 - "ARTPOP," Lady Gaga (Interscope)
NEW YORK - Six months before he died, John Lennon set sail from Newport, Rhode Island, on an ocean adventure to Bermuda that awakened his desire to make music again and is now being chronicled in an electronic format he could not have conceived of.
There's just one way to escape the blitz surrounding Lady Gaga's new album: completely unplug from society.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Katy Perry is on a four-week journey that snakes around the world, including stops in Amsterdam, Australia and Japan. She's got Germany to go before crossing the Atlantic Ocean to Miami. And then it's across the continent to Los Angeles.
NEW YORK - There was a flamboyant pop star. A legendary singer. A TV star, some supermodels, and one of the world's most powerful philanthropists. Even a former secretary of state who may soon be running for president.
Lady Gaga, "ArtPop" (Interscope)
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga's album sales are already stratospheric, so why not her evening wear?
Lady Gaga is lending some of her artistic eye and star power to USA Today's pages in advance of the singer's new album, "ARTPOP."