- EDM's Zedd finds new voice, shows growth on 'True Colors' Updated: Jul-15-15 1:08 pm
NEW YORK - A three-year-old song on Zedd's latest album is the track that helped him land his record deal - with the help of Lady Gaga.
- Imagine Dragons' 'Radioactive' reaches RIAA diamond status Updated: Jul-08-15 4:49 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" is the longest-running song in the history of the Billboard charts, and it continues to reach new heights: It has hit diamond status.
- Lady Gaga's stylist to show at New York Fashion Week Updated: Jul-07-15 5:46 pm
NEW YORK - Brandon Maxwell, Lady Gaga's longtime stylist and a designer in his own right, will show his first full ready-to-wear collection at New York Fashion Week in September.
- NY expands 'yes means yes' policy to private colleges Updated: Jul-07-15 2:32 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York state's private colleges and universities have a new sexual consent policy after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the measure into law Tuesday in an effort to combat campus sexual violence.
- Boycott drive gains strength, raising alarm in Israel Updated: Jul-07-15 10:54 am
JERUSALEM - Ten years ago, a small group of Palestinian activists had a novel idea: Inspired by the anti-apartheid movement, they called for a global boycott movement against Israel as a nonviolent method to promote the Palestinian struggle for independence.