- Saint Laurent Palladium show features glam androgynous style Updated: Feb-11-16 5:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Bow-neck blouses aren't just for women anymore.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Academy luncheon is time for reflection in high stakes year Updated: Feb-08-16 7:28 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - The annual Oscar nominees luncheon is generally a time of low-stakes celebration, but this year amid discussions of Oscar diversity and a boycott, as well as dramatic changes to academy membership, the Monday gathering was also one for reflection.
- Super Bowl gets 111.9 million viewers, down from last year Updated: Feb-08-16 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Setting television viewership records with the Super Bowl has become almost routine, but this year's average of 111.9 million viewers for Denver's victory over Carolina is down from the past two years.
- Review: Coldplay lets Beyonce, Bruno Mars overshadow band Updated: Feb-07-16 11:35 pm
Give Chris Martin and Coldplay credit: It takes a certain lack of ego for musicians to essentially let themselves be upstaged at their own Super Bowl show.
- Band Perry on Denver Broncos, Lady Gaga and Grammys Updated: Feb-05-16 1:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Returning to perform ahead of the Super Bowl is good and (sort of) bad for country trio The Band Perry, who last performed around the 2014 game.
- Cast of Broadway's 'Hamilton' to perform at Grammy show Updated: Feb-03-16 1:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Grammy Awards this year will have a little Broadway sparkle: The cast of "Hamilton" will perform live via satellite from the Richard Rodgers Theatre.
- Lady Gaga to sing national anthem at Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 5:26 pm
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga is set to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday.
- Lady Gaga to perform tribute to Bowie at Grammys Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 pm
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga will pay tribute to the late David Bowie during the Grammy Awards later this month.
- Perry sorry for saying Lady Gaga is falsely credited on song Updated: Jan-18-16 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - Record producer Linda Perry says she's sorry for tweeting Lady Gaga doesn't deserve songwriting credit for the Oscar-nominated "Til it Happens to You," from the college campus sexual-assault documentary "The Hunting Ground."
- Original song nominees at Oscars is battle of the pop stars Updated: Jan-14-16 12:50 pm
NEW YORK - The race for best original song at the Academy Awards is a full-blown battle of the 20-something pop stars, with Lady Gaga, Sam Smith and the Weeknd up for the honor this year.