- Penn State hangs on, upsets No. 14 Wisconsin 31-24 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin upset 31-24 by Penn State Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 pm
- Steady seniors help Andersen lead No. 14 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-25-13 6:30 pm
- Minnesota stands up to No. 16 Wisconsin, but falls Updated: Nov-23-13 9:01 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin wins 10th in a row vs Minnesota Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin ready to roll into Minnesota Updated: Nov-21-13 6:05 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin rolling with Gophers next Updated: Nov-18-13 6:51 pm
- No. 17 Wisconsin routs Indiana 51-3 Updated: Nov-16-13 5:39 pm
- Indiana can't stop Badgers run game in 51-3 rout Updated: Nov-16-13 5:26 pm
- No. 21 Wisconsin powers through to stretch run Updated: Nov-06-13 3:38 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bright future for Penn State emerged on a cool, crisp day in the Midwest.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Confusion reigned on Senior Day for Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The game plan for No. 14 Wisconsin for Thanksgiving Day sounds simple: Practice early, then feed the Badgers.
MINNEAPOLIS - For a decade now, Minnesota has been kicked around by Wisconsin, lending a rather anticlimactic air to one of the longest-running rivalries in the nation.
MINNEAPOLIS - Wisconsin has been running roughshod over the Big Ten since a disheartening loss to Ohio State almost two months ago.
MADISON, Wisconsin - For as much as they want to play in short sleeves, Wisconsin's offensive linemen might need to make an exception this weekend at Minnesota with the forecast calling for highs in the upper teens and winds at about 15 mph.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In the midst of their longest winning streak in two seasons, defensive lineman Beau Allen and linebacker Chris Borland admit there hasn't been one moment that has defined the recent dominance of the Badgers' senior-laden defense. Basically all it took was a little time for all the pieces to come together.
MADISON, Wisconsin - James White took the handoff on Wisconsin's first play from scrimmage, brushed off a tackle at the line and looked for the next defender.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson insisted his defense played well at times on Saturday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - One of the top linebackers in the country is sidelined. The best running back in the Big Ten is having a subpar day. The leading receiver leaves with an injury.