- Tea party ready for fight with GOP establishment Updated: Feb-28-14 6:42 pm
- Northeast Kansas prosecutor launches US Senate bid Updated: Feb-28-14 5:29 pm
- Sen. Cruz won't endorse Cornyn in Texas GOP race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Senators hit rivals hard and fast in GOP primaries Updated: Feb-25-14 3:28 am
- Senate hopeful apologizes for Facebook posts Updated: Feb-23-14 8:08 pm
- Topeka couple stuck in midst of Ukraine violence Updated: Feb-21-14 12:19 pm
- Veteran Kansas senator faces questions about home Updated: Feb-10-14 8:38 pm
WASHINGTON - Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A northeast Kansas prosecutor on Friday opened his campaign for the U.S. Senate by criticizing three-term Republican incumbent Pat Roberts as out of touch and "carrying the banner of the far right."
WASHINGTON - The sniping between establishment Republicans and tea partyers resumed Thursday as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz refused to endorse his state's senior senator in next week's Republican primary.
WASHINGTON - Republican senators are attacking GOP challengers earlier and more aggressively than in past elections, including using opposition research to try to knock out upstart rivals before they become serious threats.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A tea party-backed Kansas radiologist who is trying to unseat longtime Republican U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts has apologized for posting X-ray photos of fatal gunshot wounds and medical injuries on his personal Facebook page several years ago, but he called the revelation about the images the work of a desperate incumbent.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas couple is trapped in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, unable to leave with their newly adopted children because of violent protests that have claimed dozens of lives and forced government offices to shut down.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Sen. Pat Roberts is facing questions about whether he lives in his native Kansas or the Washington, D.C., area.