- Kan. senator, foe spar over opposing budget deal Updated: Dec-11-13 7:46 pm
- Kan. senator's foe gains conservative endorsement Updated: Dec-11-13 4:55 pm
- Recent Kansas editorials Updated: Dec-10-13 8:34 am
- Analysis: Dog of year in Congress whimpers to end Updated: Dec-07-13 2:30 pm
- Kan. Sen. Roberts visiting with Washburn students Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- Kansas congressman seeks end to wind tax credit Updated: Nov-21-13 1:26 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts announced Wednesday that he'll vote against a bipartisan deal on the federal budget, shortly after his tea party challenger called on Roberts to oppose it.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A national conservative group has endorsed challenger Milton Wolf in campaign against U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts in the Kansas Republican primary.
The Wichita Eagle, Dec. 8
WASHINGTON - Barring uncharacteristically swift work by Congress, more than a million victims of the recession will lose long-term unemployment benefits over the holidays, the price of milk could shoot up in late winter and government payments might fall sharply for doctors who treat Medicare patients.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Sen. Pat Roberts is concluding a two-day, three-city tour of Kansas with a visit to Washburn University in Topeka.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas congressman said it's time to end a federal tax credit that has helped make his state a leader in the wind energy development industry.