- Manhattan whips Quinnipiac 87-68 in MAAC semis Updated: Mar-09-14 9:42 pm
- Manhattan ousts St. Peter's 72-58 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:58 pm
- Siena hangs on to beat Manhattan 67-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:53 pm
- Beamon leads Manhattan over Monmouth 75-61 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:15 pm
- Manhattan shoots down Niagara, 90-72 Updated: Feb-16-14 4:21 pm
- Beamon, Manhattan shoot past Rider 86-69 Updated: Feb-13-14 10:09 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - George Beamon scored 23 of his 25 points in the second half and Emmy Andujar added 21 off the bench Sunday as second-seeded Manhattan pulled away from third-seed Quinnipiac for an 87-68 win in the semifinals of the Mid-Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Rhamel Brown scored 18 points, 11 after halftime, and Michael Alvarado added 17 as second-seeded Manhattan broke away from seventh-seeded St. Peter's 72-58 in a Metro Athletic Association quarterfinal Saturday night.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - George Beamon scored 31 points and Manhattan won its sixth straight game to hit 20 victories by defeating Monmouth 75-61 on Wednesday night.
RIVERDALE, New York - George Beamon pumped in 27 points to lead hot-shooting Manhattan to a 90-72 win over Niagara Sunday.