- Summit pushes chemical manufacturing in Miss. Updated: Dec-05-13 3:52 pm
- Gingrich visits Fla. in book-signing tour Updated: Dec-01-13 3:04 am
- Gingrich to speak at Energy Summit Updated: Nov-23-13 11:25 am
- Book looks behind the scenes of 2012 race Updated: Nov-14-13 11:11 am
- Gingrich touts Kansas Sen. Roberts' experience Updated: Nov-08-13 8:21 pm
- Gingrich blasts push for nuclear deal with Iran Updated: Nov-08-13 4:58 pm
- Perry group's 2nd national ad touts job growth Updated: Nov-08-13 4:47 pm
- West Virginia editorial roundup Updated: Nov-05-13 2:32 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi should seize an opportunity to compete for energy-thirsty economic development, economist David Dismukes suggested Thursday at the Governor's Energy Summit.
THE VILLAGES, Florida - Newt Gingrich is spending the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in Florida.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich will be the keynote speaker at the Governor's Energy Summit in Jackson.
"Double Down: Game Change 2012" (The Penguin Press), by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Newt Gingrich stumped Friday for U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts, praising him as a strong conservative and touting his lengthy experience in Congress, even as the veteran Republican from Kansas faces criticism from a primary challenger who says Roberts is a career politician.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich is strongly criticizing Secretary of State John Kerry's diplomatic push for an interim nuclear deal with Iran, calling it "a surrender."
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Gov. Rick Perry hit national airwaves again Friday, this time with a television spot blaming the White House for the nation's stubbornly high unemployment rate and touting stronger job growth in his and other Republican-led states.
Recent editorials from West Virginia newspapers: