- Comcast 1Q earns surge on upbeat NBC results Updated: Apr-22-14 6:37 pm
- Jay Leno to give commencement address at Emerson Updated: Apr-22-14 4:46 pm
- Finding your inner comedian tougher than it seems Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- O'Brien: Colbert 'right person' to do 'Late Show' Updated: Apr-12-14 7:41 am
- Stephen Colbert to replace Letterman on late show Updated: Apr-10-14 7:49 pm
- Who else was worthy of 'Late Show' prize? Updated: Apr-10-14 6:30 pm
- Late night then & now as Dave prepares to take off Updated: Apr-10-14 9:05 am
- IU grad Tavis Smiley receiving Hollywood star Updated: Apr-09-14 5:46 am
- NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor Updated: Apr-07-14 5:04 pm
- Letterman's departure will reshape late-night Updated: Apr-04-14 4:44 am
- Letterman 'wrapping things up,' to retire in 2015 Updated: Apr-04-14 1:26 am
- LA mayor quickly vies for Letterman's 'Late Show' Updated: Apr-04-14 12:56 am
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast Corp. said Tuesday that its first-quarter net income rose by 30 percent as ad revenue surged at broadcast network NBC, helped by the Winter Olympics in Sochi and Jimmy Fallon's elevation as host of "The Tonight Show."
BOSTON - Jay Leno is returning to his alma mater, Emerson College, to deliver the commencement address this spring.
NEW YORK - Since I was young, I've always made my friends and family laugh. That's because I've always found myself in funny situations - and I have a knack for self-deprecating humor.
LOS ANGELES - Don't feel bad for Conan O'Brien. Again.
NEW YORK - CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
LOS ANGELES - Congratulations, Stephen Colbert, on winning CBS' "Late Show" gig. You're brilliantly funny, you've proven yourself in the Comedy Central farm leagues, and odds are you will be a worthy successor to David Letterman.
NEW YORK - To deal with the present, we must understand the past.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University graduate and Kokomo-area native Tavis Smiley is set to get a star on Hollywood's acclaimed Walk of Fame.
NEW YORK - With Jimmy Fallon doing so well as "Tonight" show host, NBC's boss expressed no fear Monday about who will replace David Letterman upon the late-night comic's planned retirement from CBS sometime next year.
NEW YORK - David Letterman's departure from the late-night realm won't just end an unmatched run on television. It also will close the book on an era reaching almost to the birth of TV.
LOS ANGELES - With David Letterman retiring, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is wasting no time trying to restore the balance of late-night talk to the West Coast.