- Festival of laughter holding FUNderwear Run 5K Updated: Mar-09-14 5:04 am
- Ga. not allowed to dredge harbor with state funds Updated: Mar-05-14 2:02 pm
- Jimmy Fallon, Chicago mayor take a chilly dip Updated: Mar-02-14 1:55 pm
- Meyers' ratings top Fallon's 'Late Night' debut Updated: Feb-25-14 4:41 pm
- New host Seth Meyers lands at NBC's 'Late Night' Updated: Feb-24-14 10:10 pm
- FAMU sax player works for Prince Updated: Feb-23-14 1:10 am
- Tax break helps NYC lure 'The Tonight Show' home Updated: Feb-22-14 12:10 pm
- Fallon's 'Tonight' debut gets 11.3 million viewers Updated: Feb-18-14 3:41 pm
- U2, Timberlake, Obama to appear on new Fallon show Updated: Feb-10-14 4:22 pm
- Fallon exits 'Late Night, ' headed for 'Tonight' Updated: Feb-08-14 1:19 am
- Gracie Gold preps for pressure of 1st Olympics Updated: Feb-07-14 6:55 pm
- Leno's last 'Tonight' draws 14.6 million viewers Updated: Feb-07-14 4:10 pm
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Organizers of an annual festival of laughter are inviting runners to take part in a 5K with a unique dress code.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Close to getting underway after 15 years of government studies and delays, the deepening of Savannah's busy shipping channel has struck another political setback with the Obama administration saying it's not ready to seek construction funding for the $652 million project and won't let Georgia jumpstart things by using its own money.
CHICAGO - Comedian Jimmy Fallon took a quick but icy dip in Lake Michigan - dressed in a full suit and tie - eyes bulging as he darted out of the slushy water and headed straight for a pile of dry towels.
NEW YORK - Nielsen says Seth Meyers is off to a good start hosting NBC's "Late Night."
NEW YORK - The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Bernard Jackson was hardly the only student at Florida A&M who had to miss his school's football season opener last fall - and the celebrated return of the Marching 100 - because of work.
NEW YORK - "The Tonight Show" made its return to New York City with a splashy opening sequence showcasing Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, Lincoln Center and Jimmy Fallon's glamorous new studio at Rockefeller Center - a fitting tribute to the place that helped foot the bill.
LOS ANGELES - Jimmy Fallon's start as host of "The Tonight Show" is a ratings winner for NBC.
NEW YORK - Jimmy Fallon is premiering his new show with a bang.
NEW YORK - It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."
LOS ANGELES - Jay Leno's farewell "Tonight Show" drew the late-night show's biggest audience in more than 15 years, NBC said Friday.