- Suarez scores 4 goals for Liverpool Updated: Dec-04-13 8:36 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Everton moves 4th with 4-0 win over Stoke in EPL Updated: Nov-30-13 12:33 pm
- US ends record-setting year with 1-0 loss Updated: Nov-20-13 12:00 am
- US beaten 1-0 by Austria, ends record-setting year Updated: Nov-19-13 9:57 pm
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in exhibition Updated: Nov-15-13 7:39 pm
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in friendly Updated: Nov-15-13 6:02 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez scored four goals to lift Liverpool to a 5-1 victory over Norwich City on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton provisionally moved fourth in the Premier League after thrashing Stoke 4-0 at Goodison Park on Saturday.
VIENNA - Geoff Cameron's header off Michael Bradley's corner kick deflected off an arm of Marko Arnautovic and appeared to cross the goal line in the 17th minute before it was swatted away by goalkeeper Robert Almer.
VIENNA - The United States slumped to a 1-0 defeat in a friendly game at Austria on Tuesday, finishing its record-setting year with only its fourth loss from 23 matches.
Zero goals didn't mean Jurgen Klinsmann saw nothing good out of his U.S. squad.
The United States was held to an unimpressive 0-0 draw by Scotland in a friendly on Friday, although the Americans had several good scoring chances in the final minutes.