- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners Updated: Apr-14-14 5:15 pm
- Coyotes beat Stars 2-1 to end season Updated: Apr-14-14 12:14 am
- Sharks close season with 3-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Apr-13-14 12:18 am
- Johansen's OT goal lifts Jackets past Coyotes Updated: Apr-08-14 11:20 pm
- Wild rally in 3rd period to beat Coyotes 3-1 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:57 am
- Coyotes stun erratic Penguins 3-2 Updated: Mar-25-14 11:14 pm
- Bruins rally in 3rd period, win 12th in a row Updated: Mar-23-14 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Over their 13 seasons, the Columbus Blue Jackets have wilted at the finish a lot of times.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins' spot in the postseason is assured. The Phoenix Coyotes are living much more dangerously.
GLENDALE, Arizona - For the first time in seven games, the Boston Bruins actually fell behind.