- Kaepernick blocks out the chatter about his worst game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Opposing defender Tyrann Mathieu went off about how San Francisco's simplified passing game made it clear where Colin Kaepernick's throws were going in Sunday's 40-point, four-interception loss at Arizona. The quarterback's worst game as a pro prompted plenty of people to question his game and all that work he put in with Kurt Warner over the offseason in the desert, or even call for his job.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Saints' Breaux in line to complete 9-year mission Sunday Updated: Sep-11-15 6:51 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Nearly nine years after breaking his neck while playing high school football, New Orleans Saints cornerback Delvin Breaux is on the brink of breaking up passes in a regular season NFL game.