- Cruz makes just 2nd border visit as US senator Updated: Apr-17-14 6:01 pm
- La.'s Jindal to deliver commencement at Liberty Updated: Apr-17-14 2:04 am
- Rubio: Terrorists training in Syria may strike US Updated: Apr-15-14 8:51 pm
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz returning to South Carolina Updated: Apr-15-14 4:04 am
- Santorum: Security a key issue leading up to 2016 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Jeb Bush Updated: Apr-10-14 6:34 pm
- Obama offers solace to nation at Fort Hood Updated: Apr-09-14 7:44 pm
- Bevin, conservatives rally in McConnell's backyard Updated: Apr-05-14 6:35 pm
- Perry, Cruz visit wounded at Fort Hood in Texas Updated: Apr-04-14 2:05 pm
- Legislation to protect Flathead blocked in Senate Updated: Apr-03-14 8:50 pm
- He could be a contender: Ted Cruz has book deal Updated: Apr-02-14 1:39 pm
- Report: Vacant Texas federal judgeships languish Updated: Apr-02-14 1:25 am
- Santorum in Iowa: GOP still divided after RNC plan Updated: Mar-26-14 4:24 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
- Harris needs Christian right for GOP NC Senate win Updated: Mar-22-14 12:32 pm
- Ryan's poverty remarks distract from policy push Updated: Mar-22-14 11:08 am
- Patrick uses Huckabee to tout tea party appeal Updated: Mar-20-14 6:27 pm
HARLINGEN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday made just his second visit to the U.S.-Mexico border since taking office, saying Texans in the area care mostly about the same issues as residents of any other part of the state.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Another early Republican presidential prospect is heading to Liberty University.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio warned Tuesday that terrorists training in ungoverned swaths of Syria could "soon" attack American interests around the world - or even on the nation's home soil.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a potential Republican presidential contender in 2016, is again visiting South Carolina.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum said Monday that foreign affairs, including the situation in the Ukraine, will be a key issue for the nation in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.
A look at preparations by former Gov. Jeb Bush, R-Fla., for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
FORT HOOD, Texas - President Barack Obama returned to the grieving Army post Wednesday where he first took on the job as the nation's comforter five years ago, mourning with families and uniformed comrades of those killed during last week's Fort Hood shooting spree. "We somehow bear what seems unbearable," he declared.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Conservative activists from across the country came to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's hometown on Saturday to insist that their fight against established Republicans in the 2014 midterm elections isn't over.
FORT HOOD, Texas - Gov. Rick Perry and U.S. Sen Ted Cruz say they've visited with military personnel wounded in Wednesday's shooting at Fort Hood that left four dead and 16 wounded.
HELENA, Montana - Three U.S. senators have blocked a floor vote on legislation to protect the North Fork Flathead River.
NEW YORK - Sen. Ted Cruz, the Texas Republican often mentioned as a possible presidential candidate, is working on a project considered standard for national contenders: a book.
AUSTIN, Texas - Ten federal judgeships have sat vacant in Texas for an average of nearly two years, creating a backlog of more than 12,000 cases, according to a report by two progressive advocacy groups that blame the problem on the state's U.S. senators.
JOHNSTON, Iowa - Elements of the Republican Party remain divided and distrustful of one another despite the yearlong effort by the Republican National Committee to unify competing factions, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said in Iowa Wednesday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.
ROBBINS, North Carolina - The Rev. Mark Harris says he's the only one in the U.S. Senate Republican primary field that can unite the three streams of the GOP in North Carolina and ultimately put Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan on the political ropes heading to November.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Paul Ryan is making poverty a signature issue as he tries to broaden his appeal ahead of a possible presidential run in 2016. But in being more vocal about the issue, he's had to defend himself and his message against allegations of racism.
DALLAS - State Sen. Dan Patrick burnished his tea party credentials by appearing Thursday with former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in hopes of further distancing himself in the race for lieutenant governor.