- Advocacy groups issue 'F' grades to Cruz, Cornyn Updated: Dec-06-13 5:26 pm
- El Paso attorney challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-05-13 4:14 pm
- White House Watch: What did Congress do in 2013? Updated: Dec-05-13 1:50 pm
- GOP rules Texas, but talking like they're on ropes Updated: Nov-30-13 12:12 pm
- Cornyn and Cruz called to nominate fed judges Updated: Nov-21-13 1:03 pm
- Poll: Udall vulnerable next year in Senate race Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 am
- Basu: Senators unite to try to protect military women from... Updated: Nov-19-13 9:22 am
- Senators argue against plan on military assault Updated: Nov-18-13 2:13 pm
- Cornyn: GOP needs to be 'adults,' actually govern Updated: Nov-15-13 11:10 pm
- Rubio seeks to reconnect with the right Updated: Nov-15-13 3:49 pm
- Parker: Why Republicans lost Virginia governor's race Updated: Nov-08-13 1:21 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A coalition of advocacy groups including the Texas chapter of the powerful National Education Association issued failing grades Friday to U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, saying they haven't defended public schools or reformed a flawed federal immigration system.
EL PASO, Texas - An El Paso attorney and Democrat has announced she's running against incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
12-05-13 - WASHNGTON - In a burst of affronted dignity, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, challenged us, the people, to look at all the legislation the House has passed this year. He suggested we'd be impressed.
HOUSTON - Sick of losing on Election Day, they huddled candidates on their 2014 statewide ticket in a hotel ballroom and bristled at being outspent and outnumbered by political rivals in Texas who they talked up as sophisticated and savvy.
DENVER - Democratic Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado may not cruise to re-election next year, according to a poll released Tuesday that suggested a clear undercurrent of dissatisfaction among Colorado voters.
In these hyper-partisan times, with red and blue at odds over health care, taxes, regulations, the environment, marriage - and just about everything else - some U.S. senators are crossing party lines to address the epidemic of sexual assault in the military.
WASHINGTON - Senate opponents of stripping military commanders of the authority to prosecute serious crimes such as rape and sexual assault said Monday that the proposal could make it worse for victims.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. John Cornyn called Friday for inclusiveness among Republicans and suggested his party should be the "responsible adults in the room and actually govern" - a sentiment that stands in stark contrast to Texan colleague and tea party firebrand Ted Cruz.
MIAMI - Stung by conservative backlash earlier this year, Marco Rubio has spent months seemingly trying to convince skeptical fellow Republicans that he's more than just the Florida senator who championed comprehensive immigration reform.
Politics is in the eye of the beholder.