- Clemson's Swinney looking ahead to postseason Updated: Dec-03-13 2:46 pm
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- No. 1 Seminoles headline all-ACC football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:08 pm
- NC State carries 8-game slide into long offseason Updated: Dec-01-13 10:26 am
- No. 6 Clemson drops 5th straight to South Carolina Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 am
- Shaw leads No. 10 South Carolina to 31-17 victory Updated: Nov-30-13 11:40 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- No. 6 Tigers, No. 10 Gamecocks show mutual respect Updated: Nov-28-13 1:54 pm
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- Duke-UNC rivalry has implications beyond the state Updated: Nov-28-13 5:04 am
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- No. 10 Gamecocks focused on No. 6 Tigers first Updated: Nov-26-13 3:33 pm
- Top 10 rankings, stars galore in Palmetto Bowl Updated: Nov-25-13 2:42 pm
- Clemson haunted by losing streak to South Carolina Updated: Nov-24-13 2:30 pm
- No. 7 Clemson's speed too much for The Citadel Updated: Nov-23-13 6:08 pm
- Boyd throws 5 TDs again as No. 7 Clemson wins 52-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:47 pm
- Shaw leads No. 12 South Carolina to 70-10 win Updated: Nov-23-13 5:30 pm
- Boyd set to play last home game for No. 7 Clemson Updated: Nov-22-13 12:18 pm
- Swinney: No. 7 Clemson focused on game vs. Citadel Updated: Nov-19-13 1:35 pm
- Swinney: No. 8 Tigers back on track after big win Updated: Nov-15-13 12:39 pm
- 5 things from Clemson's 55-31 win over Ga Tech Updated: Nov-15-13 3:44 am
- Georgia Tech stumbles in 55-31 loss Updated: Nov-15-13 12:32 am
- Boyd leads No. 8 Clemson past Georgia Tech, 55-31 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:10 am
- No. 8 Clemson focused on what they can achieve Updated: Nov-12-13 5:24 pm
- Johnson pleased with Yellow Jackets' recent effort Updated: Nov-11-13 8:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney is focused on getting his 13th-ranked Tigers ready for the postseason after another disappointing end to the regular season - something he's knows all too well with his team's five-game losing streak to No. South Carolina in season finales.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Quarterback Jameis Winston is among 17 players from top-ranked Florida State to make one of the all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dave Doeren hopes his second season at North Carolina State will be better.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Penalties, bad plays and too many mistakes to count: All things that No. 6 Clemson seems to save for playing rival No. 10 South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw was thrilled with his accomplishments Saturday, even if they didn't lead the 10th-ranked Gamecocks to the Southeastern Conference championship.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier truly likes Clemson's Dabo Swinney. The Tigers coach has the ultimate respect for the Gamecocks' head ball coach.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
A look at five things to watch as the Atlantic Coast Conference enters Week 13 of the season:
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - One of the main goals South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier wants to achieve is out the hands of the No. 10 Gamecocks.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Palmetto State has its own high-profile, highly ranked rivalry showdown in the Southeast this weekend.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In Tajh Boyd's Clemson career, the No. 6 Tigers have won an Atlantic Coast Conference title, posted three 10-win seasons and ranked in the Top 10 for a school-record 13 straight weeks.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Citadel coach Kevin Higgins warned all week the biggest difference between his Bulldogs and No. 7 Clemson was the Tigers' speed.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Connor Shaw is the winningest starting quarterback in South Carolina history. Teammate and backup Dylan Thompson believes his buddy, Shaw, should also take a place with the best players in the country.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd hasn't stopped seeking the perfect performance out of No. 7 Clemson's offense and he's ready to give it a final shot at Death Valley.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney expects the seventh-ranked Tigers to remain focused on FCS opponent Citadel this week even with the season finale against rival South Carolina looming down the road.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Perhaps the biggest thing Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was happy about Thursday night was his team's positive showing at home in the national spotlight.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd intends to savor every last moment of his final season at Clemson.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Georgia Tech didn't see anything from No. 8 Clemson the Yellow Jackets hadn't spent nearly two weeks working on. Turns out, they just couldn't stop the Tigers.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd wasn't going to a let some bumps and bruises spoil his final season, no matter how sore his shoulder might be come morning.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The list of goals No. 8 Clemson hoped to achieve this season became shorter this past weekend.
ATLANTA - Coach Paul Johnson hopes Georgia Tech is on the verge of something special.