- Stanford holds off Utah to boost Pac-12 position Updated: Mar-08-14 4:50 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- Utah ends 2 game skid; beats Arizona State 86-63 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:47 pm
- Utah outlasts Washington 78-69 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:24 pm
STANFORD, California - Dwight Powell made a go-ahead free throw with 36.1 seconds remaining after Stanford missed seven consecutive from the line late, and the Cardinal held on to beat Utah 61-60 on Saturday in the Pac-12 regular-season finale for both schools.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points on 9-of-14 shooting and Delon Wright also had 21 to lead Utah to a 75-64 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Delon Wright scored 22 points, collected nine rebounds and had six assists and Utah blocked a season-high 12 shots to fuel an 86-63 victory over Arizona State on Sunday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor scored 20 points and Delon Wright added 19 to help Utah end a 3-game losing streak with a 78-69 victory over Washington on Thursday night.