- No. 17 Saint Louis ends 3-game losing streak Updated: Mar-09-14 5:03 pm
- Dayton knocks off No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 Updated: Mar-06-14 1:09 am
- Dayton knocks off No. 17 Saint Louis 72-67 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:48 am
- VCU hands No. 10 Saint Louis its 2nd straight loss Updated: Mar-01-14 10:47 pm
- No. 10 Saint Louis loses again, 67-56 to VCU Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- Duquesne upsets No. 10 Saint Louis on road, 71-64 Updated: Feb-28-14 1:44 am
- Duquesne stuns No. 10 Saint Louis 71-64 on road Updated: Feb-28-14 12:53 am
- GW falls short against No. 10 Saint Louis Updated: Feb-23-14 12:41 am
- No. 10 Saint Louis tops George Washington 66-59 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:23 am
- No. 10 Saint Louis escapes in OT Updated: Feb-19-14 11:20 pm
- VCU rally falls short in 64-62 loss to Saint Louis Updated: Feb-15-14 6:34 pm
- No. 12 Saint Louis holds off VCU 64-62 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:34 pm
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Jordair Jett scored on a driving layup with 3 seconds to play and No. 17 Saint Louis snapped a three-game losing streak with a 64-62 victory over Massachusetts on Sunday as the Billikens won the Atlantic 10 regular season title outright for the second straight season.
ST. LOUIS - Dayton kept Saint Louis down and added its name to the NCAA tournament mix, too.
ST. LOUIS - Jim Crews did not seem to mind Saint Louis backing into a share of its second straight Atlantic 10 title and the top seed in the conference tournament.
RICHMOND, Virginia - While a trip to the NCAA tournament has become an expectation for Virginia Commonwealth lately, some analysts thought the Rams still had work to do to solidify their position in the field of 68. They should be able to breathe a little easier now.
RICHMOND, Virginia - After going 88 days without losing, No. 10 Saint Louis has two losses in three days.
ST. LOUIS - Duquesne doesn't have many wins over highly ranked teams away from home. That didn't stop coach Jim Ferry from feeling good about his chances against No. 10 Saint Louis.
ST. LOUIS - The longest winning streak in Saint Louis history ended Thursday night with a surprising loss at home to Duquesne. That was hardly the most disappointing part of it as far as forward Dwayne Evans was concerned.
ST. LOUIS - Joe McDonald couldn't hide his exhaustion.
ST. LOUIS - Rob Loe figures if the Saint Louis Billikens put together a complete game this season it will be special. For now, they'll take what they can get.
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Saint Louis coach Jim Crews feels it is pretty simple why the last-place team in the Atlantic 10 has given his 10th-ranked Billikens fits in both meetings this season.
ST. LOUIS - Coming close was no consolation for VCU. Now, the Rams are really playing catch-up in the Atlantic 10.
ST. LOUIS - All of that senior experience paid off at the finish for Saint Louis. After frittering away a 12-point lead in a matchup of the Atlantic 10's top two teams, no one panicked.