- Nevada GOP Rep. Joe Heck running for Reid's US Senate seat Updated: Jul-06-15 8:26 pm
LAS VEGAS - Joe Heck, the newly announced Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Nevada, on Monday criticized Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants, saying entire ethnic groups can't be stereotyped.
- Rubio, Trump to speak at libertarian conference in Las Vegas Updated: Jul-06-15 7:54 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio are planning to appear at a libertarian conference in Las Vegas.
- Miss Universe Paulina Vega refuses to give up her crown Updated: Jul-06-15 1:20 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - The reigning Miss Universe has refused to relinquish her crown despite a tide of condemnation following pageant owner Donald Trump's remarks on Mexican immigrants.
- Who will make us laugh during upcoming presidential campaign Updated: Jul-06-15 9:44 am
NEW YORK - A presidential campaign is beginning without late-night television hosts who helped us laugh through past ones, both a cultural loss and an opportunity for new voices.
- Bush says he takes Trump's immigration remarks personally Updated: Jul-04-15 7:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says he is personally offended by rival Donald Trump's recent remarks about Mexico and immigrants and calls the remarks far outside the mainstream of Republican thought.
- NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after remarks Updated: Jul-03-15 11:38 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR is the latest corporation to distance itself from Donald Trump.
- Reelz rescues Miss USA pageant, dropped by NBC in Trump flap Updated: Jul-02-15 9:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Miss USA pageant, left without a TV home following blowback against co-owner Donald Trump over his comments on Mexican immigrants, has been rescued by the Reelz channel.
- Reigning Miss Universe rebukes Trump for his migrant remarks Updated: Jul-02-15 9:01 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - The reigning Miss Universe says Donald Trump, the beauty pageant's owner, was "hurtful and unfair" in his comments about Mexican migrants. But Paulina Vega of Colombia says she isn't giving up her crown.
- Column: Time for golf powers to stand up to Donald Trump Updated: Jul-02-15 6:06 pm
Donald Trump loves Mexicans, he really does.
- NYC to review Trump contracts after controversial remarks Updated: Jul-02-15 12:57 am
NEW YORK - New York City officials are reviewing the city's contracts with Donald Trump after statements the GOP presidential hopeful made about Mexican immigrants.
- New Mexico governor denounces Trump's comments Updated: Jul-01-15 5:54 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez is denouncing GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump's recent remarks about Mexican immigrants.
- Trump says he's struck back at Univision with 500M lawsuit Updated: Jun-30-15 7:13 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump's lawyers say Trump and the Miss Universe pageant have sued Univision for $500 million, claiming Trump's First Amendment rights were violated when the company declined to air the Miss USA contest.
- Cheryl Burke, Thomas Roberts won't host Miss USA Updated: Jun-30-15 6:09 pm
NEW YORK - The Miss USA pageant has lost all of its co-hosts.
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand? Updated: Jun-30-15 2:02 pm
NEW YORK - Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?
- Carlos Slim's Ora TV latest company to dump Trump Updated: Jun-30-15 1:53 pm
NEW YORK - A TV company backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim says it will scrap a project it was developing with real estate mogul Donald Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants.
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 a.m. EDT Updated: Jun-30-15 6:10 am
Crunch time in Greece as bailout due to expire, IMF loan due with no deal in sight
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired; Televisa drops pageant Updated: Jun-29-15 10:49 pm
NEW YORK - NBC said Monday that it is ending its business relationship with mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants during the announcement of his campaign.
- Donald Trump scheduled to address City Club Updated: Jun-29-15 12:50 pm
CHICAGO - Donald Trump is making a stop to address the City Club of Chicago.
- Teed off at Univision, Trump drives dispute off course Updated: Jun-26-15 5:31 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump to Univision: Get off my lawn.
- J Balvin cancels Miss USA appearance over Trump's comments Updated: Jun-24-15 11:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Colombian singer J Balvin canceled a planned performance at the Miss USA pageant following comments pageant owner Donald Trump made about Latinos.
- Donald Trump to visit Arkansas for state GOP's dinner Updated: Jun-22-15 2:49 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Businessman and reality television star Donald Trump will travel to Hot Springs next month as a keynote speaker for the Republican Party of Arkansas.
- Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Friday Updated: Jun-19-15 3:40 pm
NEW YORK - Brian Williams said the months since his suspension from NBC News had been like torture, and a come-clean interview with colleague Matt Lauer on the "Today" show must surely have felt like an extension.
- Mexican artisan launches Donald Trump pinata Updated: Jun-19-15 1:45 pm
MEXICO CITY - After Donald Trump's Mexico-bashing comments this week, Mexicans are engaging in a little Trump-bashing of their own.
- Trump switching playlist, dropping Neil Young song Updated: Jun-17-15 5:42 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump has decided to find another campaign song.
- Trump announcement a boon to late-night comics Updated: Jun-17-15 1:28 pm
NEW YORK - He doesn't need the money, but if Donald Trump's presidential campaign falters, late-night comics would surely pass the hat to keep it going.