- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Georgia Tech blows lead, loses to Georgia in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 9:18 pm
- Georgia rallies to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 7:49 pm
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- Johnson pleased with Yellow Jackets' recent effort Updated: Nov-11-13 8:00 pm
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
ATLANTA - Vad Lee's best game as a passer wasn't enough to end Georgia Tech's drought against Georgia.
ATLANTA - Todd Gurley ran for 122 yards and three touchdowns, including two scores after regulation, and Georgia rallied after trailing by 20 points in the first half to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in overtime on Saturday night.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
ATLANTA - Coach Paul Johnson hopes Georgia Tech is on the verge of something special.