- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Truex earns extension with Furniture Row, jumps to Toyota Updated: Sep-27-15 1:32 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Martin Truex Jr. is sticking with Furniture Row Racing for 2016 - only he'll make a hopeful championship push in a Toyota.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Clint Bowyer's title hopes hit hard by NASCAR penalties Updated: Sep-23-15 4:16 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer's slim shot at winning the Sprint Cup championship in Michael Waltrip Racing's final season took a huge hit Wednesday when NASCAR penalized the team for an infraction in the opening playoff race.
- Truex fastest in final 2 practices before opening Chase race Updated: Sep-19-15 5:34 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - Martin Truex Jr. was the fastest in both practice sessions Saturday for the opening round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Bowyer tries to focus on present, not his uncertain future Updated: Sep-16-15 7:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Clint Bowyer is perpetually happy whenever he comes to Kansas Speedway, feeling as if he's at home just a short drive from where the Emporia native first achieved racing stardom.