- Johnson 'shocked' NASCAR questioned side skirt issue Updated: May-21-15 4:53 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Jimmie Johnson said Thursday he was "shocked" to learn NASCAR was looking into whether his No. 48 team illegally altered the car's side skirts during last weekend's All-Star race.
- Biffle, Bowyer win Showdown segments to make All-Star race Updated: May-15-15 8:38 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Greg Biffle and Clint Bowyer raced their way into the $1 million NASCAR Sprint All-Star event, and Danica Patrick won the fan vote to complete the field for Saturday night's race.
- Darlington's wait: Old track prepping for Labor Day return Updated: May-13-15 5:00 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Darlington Raceway president Chip Wile acknowledged that he gets antsy at times watching tracks host two, three or four Sprint Cup races since the last time NASCAR showed up at his place.
- Jimmie Johnson throws caution to wind at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-13-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The image Jimmie Johnson has cultivated over the years is of a clean-cut, corporate pitchman, almost the antithesis of the "good 'ol boy" drivers from NASCAR's colorful past.
- Johnson stays on track during late caution, wins at Kansas Updated: May-10-15 2:24 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Jimmie Johnson pulled into victory lane after his late-race gamble paid off to win the rain-delayed Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway, then pulled out his cellphone and tried to dial his wife in the first few minutes of Mother's Day.
- Logano wins pole for Saturday night race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-08-15 8:20 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Joey Logano will start at Kansas Speedway right where he left off.
- Petty hires Kevin Manion to crew chief Sam Hornish Jr. Updated: May-05-15 5:15 pm
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004 Updated: May-03-15 8:03 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - There's something about Talladega Superspeedway - its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track - that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.