- Dodgers shut down by Nicolino, Marlins in 2-0 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 2:36 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers' offense is mired in a nasty slump. Miami's Justin Nicolino was just the latest pitcher to take advantage.
- Nicolino takes 2-hitter into 8th as Marlins beat Dodgers 2-0 Updated: Apr-28-16 2:20 am
LOS ANGELES - Justin Nicolino was excited to get called up to the big leagues earlier this week. He was able to channel that energy into a dominant debut.
- Grandal's double in 10th gives Dodgers 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-21-16 5:23 pm
ATLANTA - Clayton Kershaw didn't have his best stuff. Even tried a blooper pitch.
- Maeda, Dodgers beat Giants 3-1 with Pederson's 2-run HR Updated: Apr-18-16 12:29 am
LOS ANGELES - Joc Pederson got off to an extremely hot start last season, hitting 20 home runs with 40 RBIs in his first 77 games and making the All-Star team in his first full big league campaign.
- Yasiel Puig makes clever moves in Dodgers' loss Updated: Apr-12-16 8:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - First, Yasiel Puig stuck out his right hand to avoid Jean Segura's outstretched glove resting on second base. Then Puig whipped his left hand around to touch the bag and the umpire signaled safe.
- Panik's big hit caps Giants' 9-6 comeback win over Dodgers Updated: Apr-10-16 8:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With a lineup full of capable hitters, the San Francisco Giants have shown this first week that an early deficit is far from an insurmountable obstacle. Even a five-run hole before they come to bat.
- Maeda homers in Dodgers' win; Padres set mark for futility Updated: Apr-07-16 1:29 am
SAN DIEGO - So much joy and so much agony in one game.
- Dodgers open season with 10 on DL, likely a record Updated: Apr-03-16 4:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers open the season with 10 players on the disabled list, likely a record, after catcher Yasmani Grandal and infielder Howie Kendrick got hurt.
- Pujols homers, Trout hits 3-run double as Angels top Dodgers Updated: Apr-03-16 12:36 am
- BASEBALL 2016: Framing pitches a subtle, yet crucial skill Updated: Mar-31-16 9:52 pm
KISSIMMEE, Florida - For Tyler Flowers and his fellow catchers, the slightest flex of the hand, the smallest twitch of the arm, can make the difference between a ball and a strike.
- Jay homers twice, Padres down Dodgers despite Rea's wildness Updated: Mar-29-16 7:50 pm
PEORIA, Arizona - Jon Jay homered twice and secured the leadoff spot in San Diego's lineup and Colin Rea labored through five innings in the Padres' 11-9 spring victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday.