- Ark. AG: Laws help consumers during winter storm Updated: Dec-07-13 7:56 pm
- Analysis: Plenty of price tags for LR settlement Updated: Nov-23-13 6:43 pm
- Vietnam furniture supplier to open plant in Ark. Updated: Nov-21-13 3:10 pm
- Hutchinson talks about school safety at Ark. event Updated: Nov-20-13 1:36 pm
- Arkansas governor's name misspelled on stone Updated: Nov-12-13 10:20 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel says Gov. Mike Beebe's declaration of a state of emergency because of winter storms crossing the state has triggered state laws intended to protect consumers during an emergency.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - There are three price tags connected to the decades-long fight over attempts to desegregate three central Arkansas school districts. Two feature actual dollars and cents; the other is the cost of good public relations.
MORRILTON, Arkansas - A Vietnam-based company announced Thursday it will spend $5 million to start a furniture factory at a vacant Arkansas plant and hire 75 workers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Republican gubernatorial hopeful and former U.S. Rep. Asa Hutchinson says school safety should be a fundamental part of an adequate education for students.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Engravers planned to fix the U.S. Marshals Museum's 15,000-pound monument that misspells the name of Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe.