- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- 49ers can't slow Rawls in 29-13 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-22-15 10:05 pm
SEATTLE - Against one of the top defenses in the league, Blaine Gabbert showed flashes of why San Francisco went ahead with benching Colin Kaepernick.
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:06 am
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis regains starting center job Updated: Nov-13-15 6:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last time Seattle played the Arizona Cardinals, the Seahawks set a franchise record with 596 yards of total offense in a 35-6 victory last December.
- Fixing red zone problems 1 of Seattle's priorities Updated: Nov-12-15 7:47 pm
RENTON, Washington - Of all the issues that cropped up during the Seattle Seahawks' 4-4 start, their inability to score touchdowns in the red zone ranked near the top.
- Cutler may be without injured Jeffery for Sunday's game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:40 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Finding a way to continue one of the most efficient stretches of his career could become more difficult for Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler because of another injury to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
- After Super Bowl injury, Seattle's Lane on verge of return Updated: Nov-11-15 7:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - In the span of 11 seconds, Jeremy Lane did the unexpected by intercepting Tom Brady at the goal line in the first quarter of the Super Bowl and then suffered one of the more gruesome injuries in Super Bowl history.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Cowboys' 5-game skid all about injured Romo? Yes and no Updated: Nov-05-15 9:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten was as happy as anyone to have Tony Romo back on the practice field, even though the Dallas tight end won't see his quarterback in a game for at least two more weeks because of a broken left collarbone.
- Packers' defense looks to get back in shape against run Updated: Nov-05-15 6:21 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews' sore left ankle is feeling better.
- Medical staffs in Dallas, New Orleans earn praise Updated: Nov-02-15 9:25 pm
The hard-hitting violence of the NFL certainly was on display Sunday. So was the quick work of medical responders, particularly in Dallas and New Orleans.
- Seattle realizes importance of getting to .500 at bye week Updated: Nov-02-15 8:31 pm
RENTON, Washington - While their concern remained with teammate Ricardo Lockette undergoing neck surgery, the Seattle Seahawks scattered for their bye week on Monday understanding the importance of getting back to .500 at the midpoint of the season.
- Cowboys almost out of time to keep hope alive without Romo Updated: Nov-02-15 7:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are running out of chances to stay in contention without Tony Romo, and owner Jerry Jones is running out of optimism.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Seattle's Paul Richardson back to practice after ACL injury Updated: Oct-26-15 8:25 pm
RENTON, Washington - Paul Richardson felt ready to start catching passes and running routes a month ago.