- Colts seeking solutions for secondary problems Updated: Dec-11-13 6:14 pm
- Giants need to start playing run defense again Updated: Dec-11-13 5:06 pm
- Seahawks-Giants Capsule Updated: Dec-11-13 3:50 pm
- 49ers defense makes impressive December stand Updated: Dec-09-13 6:00 pm
- 5 things to know after 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:35 am
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco Updated: Dec-08-13 9:44 pm
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Kaepernick still seeking success against Seahawks Updated: Dec-06-13 9:33 pm
- Saints defense seeks improvement vs. Newton Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- Wilson's play generating some MVP buzz Updated: Dec-05-13 7:41 pm
- Dorsey doing all the little things to make strides Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- Saints travel woes impact practice for Carolina Updated: Dec-03-13 7:25 pm
- Dolphins' Wallace faces former team Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 6:18 pm
- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
- Seahawks hit bye week the best in NFL Updated: Nov-18-13 7:54 pm
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-18-13 3:32 am
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-17-13 9:47 pm
- Pick 6: Who could run for 1,500 yards in 2013 NFL? Updated: Nov-15-13 12:47 pm
- NFL to discuss expanding rules that protect QBs Updated: Nov-14-13 6:26 pm
- Seattle puts it all together in rout of Atlanta Updated: Nov-11-13 8:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Greg Toler has spent six weeks watching his Colts' teammates work hard on Sundays.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - If there is any area where the New York Giants have improved in this dismal season, it is run defense.
SEATTLE (11-2) At N.Y. GIANTS (5-8)
SAN FRANCISCO - This December defensive stand by San Francisco did plenty for the 49ers and showed a lot to the rest of the league in the process.
SAN FRANCISCO - Every time the Seattle Seahawks seemed to steal some momentum, they found a way to hurt their cause.
SAN FRANCISCO - Frank Gore saw a huge hole with the clock ticking down and his team trailing, and went for it with everything he had.
SANTA CLARA, California - Colin Kaepernick has accomplished a lot so far as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Malcolm Jenkins doesn't envision New Orleans' defense crumbling for a second-straight week, no matter how similar the challenges of stopping Russell Wilson and Cam Newton may be.
SANTA CLARA, California - Glenn Dorsey quickly emerged as a stabilizing force in the middle of San Francisco's dominant defensive line.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
NEW ORLEANS - A long night on the field in Seattle got even worse off of it, and now the Saints are operating on a compressed time-frame as they brace for surging Carolina with first place in the NFC South at stake.
DAVIE, Florida - Facing a ball machine at point-blank range Tuesday, Mike Wallace stood on one leg, rose onto his tiptoes and stretched to grab pass after pass with one hand, making the acrobatic look routine.
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.
RENTON, Washington - Chuck Knox never did it. Neither did Mike Holmgren, Tom Flores or Dennis Erickson.
SEATTLE - Before he stepped on the field for the first time in more than a calendar year, Percy Harvin made sure to find old friends on the Minnesota sideline.
SEATTLE - Every chance he got during the week, Percy Harvin got into Pete Carroll's ear and asked for a chance to not just make his awaited debut in Seattle, but do it both as a wide receiver and a kick returner.
At the moment, 2013 is on pace to wind up as only the second NFL season in the past 20 years without a single 1,500-yard rusher.
Thanks to a broken collarbone on a run-of-the-mill sack, the Green Bay Packers are without Aaron Rodgers. Their rivals in the NFC North, the Chicago Bears, are without Jay Cutler thanks to a bum leg, which also wasn't the result of some sort of illegal hit.
RENTON, Washington - There was an understanding why the Seattle Seahawks were being questioned after two lackluster performances.