- Alaska delegation signs up for insurance Updated: Dec-11-13 7:23 am
- Murkowski names new legislative director Updated: Dec-03-13 7:05 am
- Begich proposes new tier of insurance policies Updated: Nov-20-13 8:31 pm
- Senate women unite in fighting sexual assault Updated: Nov-19-13 4:27 pm
- Republicans block nominee to key appeals court Updated: Nov-18-13 7:41 pm
- Lawmakers want clarity on feather use in art Updated: Nov-17-13 7:07 pm
- Fairbanks-to-Dawson flights get go-ahead Updated: Nov-16-13 6:19 pm
- Delegation supports aid for fisheries disasters Updated: Nov-14-13 7:04 am
- GOP blocks key Obama court nominee in Senate vote Updated: Nov-12-13 7:37 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Alaska's congressional delegation has signed up for insurance under the new health care law.
JUNEAU, Alaska - U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski has a new legislative director.
JUNEAU, Alaska - U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has proposed creating a new tier of insurance policies with lower premiums under the federal health care law as a way to address affordability concerns.
WASHINGTON - One by one, the women of the Senate stood up, speaking out about the scourge of sexual assault in the military and their collaborative effort to address the long-neglected issue.
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans on Monday blocked President Barack Obama's nomination of Robert L. Wilkins to a key appellate court, continuing a nomination fight that has stoked partisan tensions in the Senate.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Two members of Alaska's congressional delegation have introduced bills that would clarify that it's OK for Alaska Natives to sell artwork adorned with bird feathers.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced plans to double the number of customs positions at Fairbanks International Airport, a move that will allow direct flights between Fairbanks and Dawson City, Yukon.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Alaska's congressional delegation is seeking $150 million in federal aid for fisheries disasters.
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked another of President Barack Obama's picks for one of the nation's top courts on Tuesday, the latest skirmish in a nominations battle that has intensified partisan tensions in the chamber.