- Miller plans campaign kickoff Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 am
- Energy regulator: Steps underway to protect grid Updated: Apr-10-14 6:00 pm
- GOP blocks Senate bill curbing gender pay gap Updated: Apr-09-14 4:56 pm
- Alaska to sue for road through wildlife refuge Updated: Apr-07-14 8:11 pm
- VA partners with Anchorage health clinic for care Updated: Apr-05-14 5:06 am
- Senate hears pleas for gas exports to Europe Updated: Mar-25-14 5:27 pm
- Treadwell announces campaign changes Updated: Mar-20-14 9:29 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Joe Miller is holding a campaign kickoff event Monday in Wasilla.
WASHINGTON - The top federal energy regulator said Thursday that her agency is taking steps to improve handling of classified national security information, following a report that officials improperly allowed widespread access to a document that outlined specific physical threats to the nation's electric grid.
WASHINGTON - Republicans blocked a Senate bill Wednesday aimed at narrowing the pay gap between men and women, an election-year ritual that Democrats hope will help spur women to back them in this fall's congressional elections.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The state of Alaska announced Monday it will sue the federal government to open a road through a national wildlife refuge so that residents of a village will have improved access for emergency flights at an all-weather airport.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Veterans began filtering into the Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center this month as part of a recent deal with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to ease medical access.
WASHINGTON - Calls to begin U.S. natural gas exports to Europe to counter Russian influence across the continent grew louder Tuesday amid concerns that Russia will move deeper into Ukraine.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mead Treadwell on Thursday announced that he had parted ways with his campaign manager, a decision that a spokesman said will help free up the campaign's finances.