- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Magic 98-88 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:38 pm
- Harden scores 34, Rockets beat Warriors 105-83 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 am
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets Updated: Dec-04-13 11:42 pm
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Kidd: Spilled drink was about 'trying to win' Updated: Nov-29-13 7:24 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Rockets' Harden misses 3rd straight game Updated: Nov-27-13 8:27 pm
- 'Stretch 4s' are not your father's power forwards Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- Rockets rally for 93-86 win over Grizzlies Updated: Nov-25-13 11:53 pm
- Brooks leads Rockets over Timberwolves, 112-101 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs rally in 123-120 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 am
- Howard scores 25 as Rockets beat Nuggets 122-111 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:48 pm
- Harden, Rockets withstand Anthony's 45, top Knicks Updated: Nov-15-13 1:12 am
- Rockets outlast Raptors 110-104 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-12-13 1:00 am
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard was late for the pregame shootaround. So he knew that playing on his 28th birthday, and against his former team, the onus was on him to both atone and deliver.
HOUSTON - The Rockets' offense is one of the best in the NBA. However, against Golden State on Friday night, it was the defense that was the key.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
HOUSTON - Jason Kidd said he was just "trying to win" when he intentionally spilled a drink on the court, a stunt that cost him $50,000.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
HOUSTON - James Harden was out for the third straight game with a sore left foot when Houston hosted Atlanta.
Ryan Anderson missed New Orleans' first nine games this season because of a toe injury. He returned Nov. 16 and instantly found his home on the perimeter - he made six three-point shots against Philadelphia, scoring 26 points in 27 minutes to lead his team to a rollicking rout.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Houston Rockets' coach Kevin McHale searched more than three quarters for five guys who would play well together.
HOUSTON - Aaron Brooks had played just 15 minutes in his last six games and acknowledged he was a little shaky when he entered Houston's game against Minnesota late in the first quarter.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is turning into quite a consolation prize after Dallas missed out on Dwight Howard.
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard knows the best way to stop teams from using the "Hack-a-Howard" defense is to make his free throws.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets were on the verge of their third straight home loss after blowing a double-digit, second-half lead for the second consecutive game.