- Browns coach Hue Jackson hires Ray Horton to run defense Updated: Jan-22-16 4:10 pm
CLEVELAND - As he considered candidates to run his defense, new Browns coach Hue Jackson wanted someone familiar with the AFC North.
- Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant change Updated: Jan-20-16 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals already have a different look as they try to dig out of their latest playoff flop, with a new offensive coordinator and four different position coaches. In a few weeks, free agency will start reshaping the roster.
- Hue Jackson takes over lowly Browns: "I came here to win." Updated: Jan-13-16 10:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Hue Jackson strolled into the Browns' facility unafraid, brimming with optimism.
- Hue Jackson has second coaching interview with Browns Updated: Jan-12-16 7:57 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns and Hue Jackson have had a second date. All that's left is a long-term commitment.
- Bengals blow best chance for playoff win, now changes ahead Updated: Jan-11-16 8:32 pm
CINCINNATI - Two days later, they're just as stunned as when the Steelers' kick cleared the uprights.
- Bengals criticize Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter Updated: Jan-11-16 8:28 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals players aren't happy with Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter, who was on the field in the closing minutes of Pittsburgh's 18-16 playoff victory and wound up in the middle of an altercation.
- Steelers pull out improbable 18-16 win over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 1:43 am
CINCINNATI - Ben Roethlisberger couldn't throw. Antonio Brown couldn't stand without help.
- Bengals' playoff drought goes on with 18-16 loss to Steelers Updated: Jan-10-16 1:39 am
CINCINNATI - Jeremy Hill got stripped of the ball. Vontaze Burfict led with his shoulder head-high. Adam "Pacman" Jones lost his cool. In a matter of seconds, Cincinnati let it all slip away.
- NFL Latest: Roethlisberger leads Steelers over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 12:10 am
The latest from the NFL wild-card games Saturday (all times EST):
- Steelers' Allen, Bryant, Miller playing vs Bengals Updated: Jan-09-16 7:02 pm
CINCINNATI - The Steelers and Bengals have no last-minute changes in their lineups for a playoff game Saturday night at Paul Brown Stadium.
- All My Playoffs: Lucci relates to Lewis' postseason drought Updated: Jan-08-16 3:41 pm
Susan Lucci hopes Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis doesn't lose another 12 NFL playoff games before notching his first postseason victory with the Bengals.
- Look for an unknown player or 2 to star wild-card weekend Updated: Jan-08-16 5:58 am
Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Ben Roethlisberger, J.J. Watt and the other star players got their teams to the playoffs.
- 'He ain't fake': Jay Gruden put Redskins on path to playoffs Updated: Jan-07-16 6:19 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - If there was one particular decision, one particular moment, that allowed Jay Gruden to point his Washington Redskins - and, indeed, his very career as an NFL head coach - in the right direction, it was picking Kirk Cousins over Robert Griffin III as the team's starting QB.
- Bengals leaning on defense in playoffs vs dangerous Steelers Updated: Jan-07-16 3:42 pm
CINCINNATI - An inexperienced quarterback's biggest ally is a stingy defense. The Bengals know it.