- FANTASY GRIND: Managing game-time Bush conundrums Updated: Dec-11-13 3:41 am
- 5 things to know after Bengals top Colts 42-28 Updated: Dec-09-13 5:27 am
- Colts fall to Bengals 42-28, later clinch title Updated: Dec-08-13 7:46 pm
- Bengals beat Colts 42-28 to stay perfect at home Updated: Dec-08-13 7:44 pm
- Bolts in free-fall after loss to Bengals Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Bengals' RB tandem has them in high gear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:15 pm
- 5 things to know after Bengals beat Chargers 17-10 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Bolts make too many mistakes in 17-10 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 10:31 pm
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals to 17-10 win vs Bolts Updated: Dec-01-13 9:30 pm
- Bengals' offense has problems getting started Updated: Nov-27-13 4:20 pm
- Rarefied Air: Hail Mary catches clutch, not common Updated: Nov-19-13 10:49 pm
- Bengals' special teams key part of surge Updated: Nov-18-13 5:06 pm
- 5 Things to Know from Browns-Bengals Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Bengals score 31 in 2nd quarter, beat Browns 41-20 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:44 pm
- NFL to discuss expanding rules that protect QBs Updated: Nov-14-13 6:26 pm
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough - really rough - Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
CINCINNATI - Except for those wintery winds, it felt a lot like October all over again.
CINCINNATI - The Colts thought they had BenJarvus Green-Ellis down near the goal line.
CINCINNATI - A disputed call went the Bengals' way - not that they absolutely needed it.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are right at home in the land of flip-flops.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals still don't have a 100-yard game by either of their running backs, a surprising statistic for a team that likes to grind it out whenever possible.
SAN DIEGO - The Cincinnati Bengals came out to sunny San Diego and punched the Chargers in the nose.
SAN DIEGO - Maybe it was a good thing that the San Diego Chargers' game against the Cincinnati Bengals was blacked out in Southern California - a first in the NFL this season.
CINCINNATI - During a bye week that gave them a chance to sit back and take stock of their shortcomings, the Bengals quickly hit upon the one thing troubling them the most.
Roger Staubach was watching on TV a couple of weekends ago when Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed a 51-yard pass for a tying touchdown on the final play of regulation against Super Bowl champion Baltimore, aided by a Ravens defender accidentally tipping the football toward a receiver.
CINCINNATI - One miserable quarter followed by a record-setting one. The Bengals pulled off one of those comebacks that they might look back upon as a turning point in their season.