- Jeter goes hitless in first exhibition game Updated: Feb-27-14 6:24 pm
- Clark says no issues with A-Rod going forward Updated: Feb-24-14 3:43 pm
- Now with Yanks, Sizemore hopes knee injuries over Updated: Feb-21-14 6:54 pm
- Suspension over, Braun arrives at Brewers camp Updated: Feb-20-14 6:09 pm
- A-Rod jerseys absent from Steinbrenner Field store Updated: Feb-18-14 6:12 pm
- Inheriting Cano's spot, Roberts hopes for health Updated: Feb-17-14 4:47 pm
- Teixeira: 'We're back to being the Yankees again' Updated: Feb-16-14 5:33 pm
- Girardi had 'no inkling' about Jeter retirement Updated: Feb-14-14 7:43 pm
- Alex Rodriguez locker kept open by Yankees Updated: Feb-14-14 2:03 pm
- 5 things to know about Yankees going into camp Updated: Feb-13-14 3:52 pm
- Jeter's decision to retire signals end of an era Updated: Feb-13-14 8:09 am
- Jeter says Yankees have to move on without A-Rod Updated: Feb-10-14 2:58 pm
- Rodriguez accepts season-long suspension Updated: Feb-07-14 10:57 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Derek Jeter got a partial standing ovation Thursday before going hitless in two at-bats in the first spring training game of his final season, a New York Yankees' 8-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
TAMPA, Florida - Union head Tony Clark says the players' association has no issues going forward with suspended New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez.
TAMPA, Florida - Scott Sizemore eagerly took the field two years ago for the Oakland Athletics' first full-squad workout. After four seasons in the minor leagues and two more bouncing between farm teams and the majors, he arrived at spring training as Oakland's likely opening-day starter at third base.
PHOENIX - Hands crossed behind his back, Ryan Braun stepped up in front of the cameras and reporters ready to take the hits.
TAMPA, Florida - Alex Rodriguez's jerseys are nowhere to be found at Steinbrenner Field, just like the suspended third baseman.
TAMPA, Florida - Brian Roberts remembered back a decade ago, when he was standing on second base and Derek Jeter approached.
TAMPA, Florida - Mark Teixeira took swings from the right side of the plate and then the left, his first time batting outdoors since a wrist injury ended his 2013 season almost before it began.
TAMPA, Florida - Joe Girardi found out about Derek Jeter's retirement announcement the same way almost everyone else did: when the New York Yankees captain posted a letter to the world on his Facebook page this week.
TAMPA, Florida - Alex Rodriguez's spring training locker has been kept open by the New York Yankees.
NEW YORK - Five things to know about the New York Yankees as they start spring training camp:
NEW YORK - They owned October year after year.
TAMPA, Florida - Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez ended his extended and acrimonious fight with Major League Baseball on Friday, withdrawing a pair of lawsuits and accepting a season-long suspension that marks the longest penalty in the sport's history related to performance-enhancing drugs.