- Yankees make it official with Ellsbury and Kuroda Updated: Dec-07-13 5:56 pm
- Cano leaves, but Yanks get Beltran and keep Kuroda Updated: Dec-07-13 12:12 am
- AP Source: Robinson Cano, Mariners reach agreement Updated: Dec-06-13 10:27 pm
- Yanks flash cash: McCann, Ellsbury just the start Updated: Dec-05-13 8:24 pm
- In revised suit, A-Rod accuses Selig of cowardice Updated: Nov-26-13 7:13 pm
- Union head Weiner's funeral draws Selig, A-Rod Updated: Nov-24-13 8:31 pm
- A-Rod, MLB await decision, expected in January Updated: Nov-22-13 2:31 pm
- MLB players' union head Michael Weiner dies at 51 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:14 pm
- Rivera says he accepts A-Rod's claims of innocence Updated: Nov-21-13 8:17 pm
- Fla. police investigating theft of A-Rod documents Updated: Nov-18-13 7:50 pm
- Steinbrenner concerned about Jeter's recovery Updated: Nov-12-13 11:26 pm
- Cashman: Yankees could lose Cano Updated: Nov-12-13 7:36 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda.
NEW YORK - Lost one, got one, kept one.
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano is trading pinstripes for the Pacific Northwest.
NEW YORK - Brian McCann arrived at Yankee Stadium on Nov. 19 and was greeted on the field by CC Sabathia and the pitcher's kids.
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez's lawyers updated his lawsuit against Major League Baseball and Bud Selig, adding new criticism of the commissioner for not testifying in the union's grievance to overturn the 211-game suspension given to the New York Yankees star last summer.
PARAMUS, New Jersey - Michael Weiner's funeral drew baseball Commissioner Bud Selig and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, adversaries who did not appear to cross paths during Sunday's service honoring the union leader.
NEW YORK - Now the waiting begins for Alex Rodriguez and Major League Baseball.
NEW YORK - Michael Weiner, the plain-speaking, ever-positive labor lawyer who took over as head of the powerful baseball players' union four years ago and smoothed its perennially contentious relationship with management, died Thursday, 15 months after announcing he had been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. He was 51.
NEW YORK - Mariano Rivera says he believes Alex Rodriguez is innocent.
BOCA RATON, Florida - A Florida police department has reopened an investigation into the theft of documents related to baseball's inquiry into whether Alex Rodriguez used performance-enhancing drugs.
ORLANDO, Florida - Hal Steinbrenner is concerned about Derek Jeter's recovery from a broken ankle but is confident the New York Yankees captain will return to his form prior to the injury 13 months ago.
ORLANDO, Florida - New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman concedes that they could be out-bid for free agent second baseman Robinson Cano.