- Duda helps make Cespedes a winner in Mets debut Updated: Aug-01-15 11:35 pm
- La Lob returns as White Sox lose to Yankees 13-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 1:51 am
CHICAGO - La Lob is back.
- From 5-run first for Rangers to 21-5 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-29-15 1:30 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Everything was looking good for the Texas Rangers after a five-run first inning.
- Mets reliever Mejia banned for year for positive drug test Updated: Jul-29-15 12:09 am
NEW YORK - Just back from an 80-game drug suspension, New York Mets reliever Jenrry Mejia was banned for an additional 162 games Tuesday by Major League Baseball following a second positive test for performance-enhancing substances.
- Yankees post 11-run inning against Rangers Updated: Jul-28-15 10:17 pm
- Birthday bash: Alex Rodriguez homers on 40th birthday Updated: Jul-27-15 10:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alex Rodriguez is hitting home runs in his 40s, just like he did as a teenager.
- Headley, Drew homer as Eovaldi, Yankees beat Twins 7-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Yankees turned a rough start to their series in Minnesota into a sixth straight series win.
- Ellsbury, Headley lead Yankees to sweep of Orioles Updated: Jul-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - First, it was Brendan Ryan, then Mark Teixeira and Alex Rodriguez. To complete a sweep over Baltimore, the Yankees got big hits from Jacoby Ellsbury and Chase Headley.
- A-Rod breaks top 25 in hits, leads Yankees past Red Sox 8-6 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:42 pm
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had hit No. 3,020 to move into the top 25 on baseball's all-time list.
- Red Sox RHP Buchholz leaves with elbow tightness Updated: Jul-10-15 8:57 pm
- In between warmup throws, Gardner learns he's an All-Star Updated: Jul-09-15 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - Brett Gardner headed to left field for the start of the fifth inning and noticed his image on the 101-by-59-foot video board in center.
- A's lefty Kazmir removed vs Yanks with triceps tightness Updated: Jul-08-15 8:38 pm
NEW YORK - Oakland Athletics left-hander Scott Kazmir has been lifted from his start against the New York Yankees after three innings because of triceps tightness.
- Seattle's Cruz has longest HR; Stanton longest 3 in NL Updated: Jul-08-15 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Seattle's Nelson Cruz has the longest home run in the major leagues this season, and Miami's Giancarlo Stanton has the three longest in the NL, according to the sport's new Statcast computer system.
- Yankees to get Miller, Ellsbury back from DL on Wednesday Updated: Jul-07-15 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - The first-place Yankees are about to get a pair of important players back at once.
- A-Rod 'disappointed' by All-Star omission, but not surprised Updated: Jul-07-15 6:27 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez says he is "obviously disappointed" to be left off the American League All-Star team, but considered himself "a long shot" to get selected.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Ramirez stifles sloppy Yanks as Rays stop 7-game slide, 8-1 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:19 pm
NEW YORK - After a week without a win, the Tampa Bay Rays were hardly shy about describing their celebration Sunday.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.