- Cardinals slowed by Royals, rain in 3-2 loss Updated: May-24-15 12:05 am
- Gordon, Volquez lead KC over Cards in rain-shortened game Updated: May-23-15 10:38 pm
- Sunday only 9th day of 7 or more shutouts in MLB history Updated: May-17-15 9:02 pm
NEW YORK - There were seven shutouts in 15 games in the major leagues Sunday, only the ninth day with at least seven blankings in major league history.
- Edinson Volquez dominates as Royals roll past Yankees, 6-0 Updated: May-17-15 6:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez had such violent movement on his fastball Sunday that Royals manager Ned Yost said catcher Salvador Perez actually turned around to ask plate umpire Chris Guccione whether there was anything he could do to help out.
- Duffy better, gets same result as Royals fall to Yankees Updated: May-16-15 11:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Danny Duffy had better location on his fastball. He limited the damage after walking the bases loaded in the third inning. He felt stronger than he has in a while.
- Cy Young winner Kluber winless this year, Royals top Indians Updated: May-07-15 9:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer can't believe Corey Kluber is still looking for his first victory.
- Royals' Lorenzo Cain drops appeal, begins serving suspension Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Lorenzo Cain was hoping that nobody saw him throw the punch.
- Royals' Edinson Volquez drops appeal, starts 5-game ban Updated: Apr-27-15 5:26 pm
CLEVELAND - Kansas City Royals pitcher Edinson Volquez has dropped his appeal of a five-game suspension for his involvement in a brawl with the Chicago White Sox last week.
- White Sox rally for 2nd Sunday win against Royals Updated: Apr-26-15 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - David Robertson threw the first pitch of the afternoon and the last one. And the Chicago White Sox hoped it would go that way on one strange Sunday.
- 7 players from Royals, White Sox punished by MLB for brawl Updated: Apr-25-15 8:03 pm
- Rain postpones Royals-White Sox games to Sunday Updated: Apr-25-15 1:50 pm
- Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 pm
CHICAGO - Manager Ned Yost insists his Kansas City Royals are not at fault for a string of fights. He blames the other teams.