- Colorado Republicans whittle candidates Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Buck, Renfroe on ballot for Gardner House seat Updated: Apr-11-14 8:03 pm
- Colorado GOP begins whittling governor hopefuls Updated: Apr-11-14 2:31 pm
- Gardner raises $1.4 million to challenge Udall Updated: Apr-09-14 5:25 pm
- Many 'Obamacare' critics accepted its subsidies Updated: Apr-08-14 5:09 pm
- Jimmy Newton Jr., Southern Ute tribe leader, dies Updated: Apr-01-14 7:31 pm
- US confirms warrantless searches of Americans Updated: Apr-01-14 5:56 pm
- Gardner challenges Udall on fracking Updated: Apr-01-14 3:04 pm
- GOP Senate candidate reverses 'personhood' stance Updated: Mar-21-14 8:25 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner won't have a primary before taking on Democratic Sen. Mark Udall.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - Republican delegates on Friday placed State Sen Scott Renfroe and Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck on the primary ballot to replace Rep. Cory Gardner, who is stepping down from his House seat in a highly conservative district to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen Mark Udall.
DENVER - Seven Republicans are vying for the right to challenge Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper this fall, including two former congressmen and the secretary of state.
DENVER - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner's campaign is reporting it raised $1.4 million during the first three months of the year, almost all of it in March, following his surprise announcement he would challenge Democratic Sen Mark Udall.
WASHINGTON - Several big corporations have reaped millions of dollars from "Obamacare" even as they support GOP candidates who vow to repeal the law. This condemn-while-benefiting strategy angers Democrats, who see some of their top congressional candidates struggling against waves of anti-Obamacare ads partly funded by these companies.
IGNACIO, Colorado - Jimmy R. Newton Jr., chairman of the Southern Ute Indian Tribal Council, has died after a short illness, the council said Tuesday. He was 36.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration has conducted warrantless searches of Americans' communications as part of the National Security Agency's surveillance operations that target foreigners located outside of the U.S., the administration's top intelligence official confirmed in a letter to Congress disclosed Tuesday.
DENVER - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Cory Gardner says he was wrong to support "personhood" measures that would restrict or ban abortion.