- Colorado caucuses begin nomination process Updated: Mar-04-14 1:02 pm
- Former Rep. Beauprez runs for Colorado governor Updated: Mar-03-14 5:55 pm
- Rep. Cory Gardner launches Senate run Updated: Mar-01-14 3:33 pm
- Maine's Collins, Udall take on USDA over spud snub Updated: Mar-01-14 9:25 am
- Sen. Cruz won't endorse Cornyn in Texas GOP race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Gardner in and Buck out in Colorado's Senate race Updated: Feb-27-14 12:50 am
- Republican Senate hopefuls target Udall at debate Updated: Feb-25-14 11:52 pm
- Democratic Senators want GOP convention in Denver Updated: Feb-21-14 4:05 pm
- Tea Party group endorses Owen Hill in GOP primary Updated: Feb-10-14 7:04 pm
- Poll: Sen Mark Udall in tight re-election race Updated: Feb-06-14 12:54 pm
DENVER - The long slog to the major party's primary ballots is beginning with caucuses across the state.
DENVER - Former Rep. Bob Beauprez filed paperwork to run for governor Monday, entering a crowded field of Republicans vying to challenge Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper in November.
DENVER - Republican Rep. Cory Gardner formally kicked off his Senate campaign on Saturday by tying his challenge to Democratic Sen. Mark Udall to the GOP's efforts to reverse its decade-long slide in this key political bellwether state.
PORTLAND, Maine - Sen. Susan Collins of Maine successfully battled to retain potatoes' place in school lunches. Now she's fighting again on behalf of the humble spud.
WASHINGTON - The sniping between establishment Republicans and tea partyers resumed Thursday as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz refused to endorse his state's senior senator in next week's Republican primary.
DENVER - In a switch that shakes up the Senate contest in Colorado, Rep. Cory Gardner will forgo re-election to challenge Democratic incumbent Mark Udall while GOP front-runner Ken Buck drops out of the primary race to seek Gardner's House seat, Republican officials said Wednesday.
DENVER - Republicans competing for their party's nomination to challenge Sen. Mark Udall bashed the Democratic senator at a debate Tuesday night but offered few disagreements among themselves.
DENVER - Colorado's two Democratic Senators on Friday urged Republicans to hold their next national convention in the Mile-High City, saying it would give delegates the chance to "experience the amazing quality of life that we have here in Colorado."
DENVER - A national tea party group endorsed state Sen. Owen Hill on Monday and began airing ads supporting the young lawmaker in the crowded Republican primary to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Udall.
DENVER - Democratic Sen. Mark Udall has found himself in a tight race for re-election in Colorado as state voters turn on President Obama and his health care law, according to a poll released Thursday.