- The Latest: Cooper seeks business backing over LGBT law Updated: May-04-16 3:19 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Latest on the two major candidates for North Carolina governor addressing the state's chamber of commerce. (all times local):
- McCrory, Cooper speak to NC Chamber amid LGBT law boycotts Updated: May-04-16 11:06 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The major party candidates for governor are speaking to North Carolina's business lobby which wants more from state government as it stays out of the fray involving the state's new LGBT law.
- NCAE, Democratic lawmakers speaker out on teachers' day Updated: May-03-16 4:05 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Critics of the Republican-led North Carolina General Assembly say low morale within the teaching profession needs to be reversed.
- Republican group unveils first TV ad attacking Cooper Updated: Apr-28-16 1:10 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Republican Governors Association is running its first television commercial in North Carolina's gubernatorial race, criticizing Democratic candidate Roy Cooper about his record while in the General Assembly.
- LGBT law puts North Carolina governor in precarious position Updated: Apr-20-16 6:56 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - When Republican North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed a far-reaching LGBT law that critics called discriminatory, he said it wouldn't hurt the state's ability to attract jobs. It did.