- Davis leads Pelicans past Nuggets, 111-107 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 10:50 pm
- Duke's Parker faces tough stay-or-go decision Updated: Mar-07-14 3:35 pm
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- Dragic's career-high 40 leads Suns past Pelicans Updated: Mar-01-14 2:20 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Anthony scores 42, leads Knicks past Pelicans Updated: Feb-20-14 12:12 am
- Gordon: Current Pelicans squad deserves more time Updated: Feb-18-14 7:11 pm
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
NEW ORLEANS - With a quick step to his left, Anthony Davis bolted from the man he was supposed to guard and launched himself toward the backboard in time to swat away Ty Lawson's driving layup.
DURHAM, North Carolina - This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
PHOENIX - Goran Dragic almost didn't play Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
NEW ORLEANS - Carmelo Anthony made up his mind. He was taking the big shots in crunch time, and there wasn't anything 6-foot-10 All-Star Anthony Davis or anyone else on the Pelicans could do about it.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.