- After worst season ever, Lakers see hopeful signs in future Updated: Apr-16-15 8:45 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - The worst season in the Los Angeles Lakers' history has finally ended, and the longest summer has just begun.
- Kings beat Lakers 122-99, sending LA to worst season ever Updated: Apr-16-15 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers wrapped up the worst season in franchise history with an eight-man roster of castoffs and journeymen trudging to their eighth loss in nine games, never threatening to contend under all those gold championship banners hanging high above the Staples Center court.
- Casspi helps Kings beat Lakers 102-92 Updated: Apr-14-15 1:53 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are one loss away from the worst season in franchise history.
- Mavericks hold off Lakers 120-106 for season series sweep Updated: Apr-13-15 1:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Tyson Chandler gave a kind smirk when he learned that the Dallas Mavericks had just swept a four-game season series with the Los Angeles Lakers for the first time in franchise history.
- Injured LA Lakers guard Jeremy Lin to miss final 3 games Updated: Apr-12-15 9:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Lakers guard Jeremy Lin will miss the final three games of Los Angeles' season with a sore left knee.
- Kelly leads Lakers past Timberwolves 106-98 Updated: Apr-11-15 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - While other NBA teams are getting ready to play for all the marbles, fans of the lottery-bound Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves have their minds on ping pong balls and the draft lottery on May 19.
- Kenneth Faried leads Nuggets past Lakers, 119-101 Updated: Apr-09-15 12:47 am
DENVER - A quick offensive burst and strong defense helped the Denver Nuggets rout the tired Los Angeles Lakers.
- Missouri reeling in wake of disappointing season Updated: Apr-08-15 6:57 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri's disappointing season is already affecting its next one.
- Clippers beat Lakers 105-100 in rematch 48 hours later Updated: Apr-08-15 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers have three games left until the playoffs begin. They can't get there soon enough.