- Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers past Lakers, 107-93 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard saw potential in the Los Angeles Lakers' talented young guards. The Portland star guard also demonstrated just how far D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson have got to go to catch up with the Trail Blazers' brilliant young backcourt.
- Knight's triple-double lifts Suns to 120-101 win over Lakers Updated: Nov-17-15 12:16 am
PHOENIX - Brandon Knight secured his first career triple-double in fitting fashion Monday, corralling a long rebound well beyond the 3-point line with under five minutes to go.
- Kobe, Clarkson lead Lakers past Pistons 97-85 for 2nd win Updated: Nov-16-15 1:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant's entire 37-year-old body is aching for an ice bath and a day off just 10 games into his 20th NBA season.
- Pachulia's double-double lifts Mavericks over Lakers 90-82 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Zaza Pachulia was the Dallas Mavericks' contingency option when free agent DeAndre Jordan signed with the Los Angeles Clippers over the summer.
- Bosh scores season-high 30, Heat top Lakers 101-88 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:41 pm
MIAMI - Moments after the game was over, Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire walked to midcourt to meet Kobe Bryant for some hugs, handshakes and photos.
- Bryant, Lakers beat winless Nets for 1st victory Updated: Nov-06-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - The only celebrations Kobe Bryant wants are after victories.
- Faried leads Nuggets' surge past winless Lakers, 120-109 Updated: Nov-04-15 2:04 am
- Rondo, Cousins lead Kings to 132-114 win over Lakers Updated: Oct-31-15 1:52 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Critics have been doubting that Rajon Rondo can ever become an elite player again. The veteran point guard, now with the Sacramento Kings, proved Friday night he still has some game.
- Kobe Bryant heads group of aging, 37-plus ex-All-Stars Updated: Oct-27-15 3:14 am
Kobe Bryant is still a Los Angeles Laker. NBA fans are anxiously waiting to see what he has left, wondering if this is his last year.
- Metta World Peace makes LA Lakers' roster in his NBA return Updated: Oct-26-15 6:07 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Metta World Peace has already carved out a remarkable 15-year NBA career that took him from the low of an 86-game suspension to the height of a championship with the Los Angeles Lakers.