- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- No. 8 Stanford staying focused through highs, lows Updated: Nov-26-13 6:40 pm
- Cal ends Dykes' first season with Big Game loss Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- Montgomery's 5 scores pace Stanford's 63-13 win Updated: Nov-23-13 8:51 pm
- No. 5 Stanford stunned by USC 20-17 in last minute Updated: Nov-17-13 1:45 am
- USC stuns No. 5 Stanford 20-17 on late field goal Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
STANFORD, California - In control of a Pac-12 title and a Rose Bowl berth one week, out of the mix the next and now back in the hunt for both entering the regular-season finale.
STANFORD, California - Quarterback Jared Goff went down with a separated right shoulder in the first half and California's day only got worse. Sonny Dykes' disappointing debut season coaching in Berkeley ended in further embarrassment with a lopsided loss in the Bay Area's college football rivalry.
STANFORD, California - Richard Sherman shoved the good news right in David Shaw's face.
LOS ANGELES - Stanford coach David Shaw waited at midfield for several minutes, but couldn't find Ed Orgeron amid the raucous crowd of Southern California fans celebrating their Trojans' upset victory.
LOS ANGELES - The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanford's final fumble. Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defense that wouldn't break.