- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 3:34 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 2:41 pm
- Minn. Senate leader: Rebate checks unlikely Updated: Dec-09-13 6:59 pm
- Dayton: Minn. flags at half-staff for Mandela Updated: Dec-06-13 4:41 pm
- $1 billion Minn. budget surplus sets up scurry Updated: Dec-05-13 5:22 pm
- Ground about to be broken at Minn. Vikings stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 8:18 am
- Minn. property tax thrust back into political fray Updated: Nov-27-13 10:41 am
- Minn. panel suggests more Capitol gun notification Updated: Nov-26-13 9:19 pm
- Minn. names top broadband officer for new division Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 pm
- In GOP field, Honour made most and paid most taxes Updated: Nov-26-13 5:38 pm
- Unlucky sibling of pardoned turkeys meets governor Updated: Nov-25-13 7:35 pm
- Minn. Vikings stadium developers detail steel buy Updated: Nov-25-13 6:12 pm
- 2nd shot for new GOP entrant in Minn. gov.'s race Updated: Nov-21-13 6:31 pm
- Audit: Minn. forestry program has few safeguards Updated: Nov-19-13 5:49 pm
- Minn. AFL-CIO backs Dayton, Franken Updated: Nov-19-13 3:31 pm
Duluth News Tribune, Dec. 10
Williston Herald, Williston, Dec. 7, 2013
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Don't count on a sales tax rebate check like the ones that became popular in prior years when Minnesota ran a budget surplus, the state's top senator said Monday.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A gaining economy drove a projection Thursday of a nearly $1.1 billion Minnesota budget surplus, touching off an instant scramble from people seeking more spending, tax cuts, or saving for a rainy day.
MINNEAPOLIS - Politicians, Vikings executives and possibly a few notable former players will be on hand at the groundbreaking ceremony for the team's new $1 billion stadium.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Even before Minnesota property tax levies are locked in, the effort to assign political meaning to the bills awaiting homeowners and others is in full swing.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A state security panel backed the idea of more regular permit checks for gun owners who want to carry weapons in the State Capitol, but fell short of votes Tuesday on a proposal to ban guns altogether in certain state government buildings or areas.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota has a new boss of broadband.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - GOP businessman Scott Honour made the most but also paid the most in taxes last year among the 2014 candidates for governor.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - With two other turkeys ticketed for a presidential pardon at the White House, their brother met Minnesota's governor Monday at a state Capitol ceremony featuring much of the same upbeat pageantry ahead of a far gloomier fate for the bird.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota stadium developers provided a fuller accounting of their upcoming steel purchase Monday after word of some metal being imported caused concern in the state's Iron Range.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - In the kickoff to a second campaign for Minnesota governor, Republican Marty Seifert presented himself Thursday as a candidate who is detached from government yet knows his way around it.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - There is so little oversight of a state program that has spent $44 million promoting sustainable forestry on private land that lawmakers should make significant changes to it or scrap it altogether, Minnesota's legislative auditor said Tuesday.