- Minnesota news in brief at 7:58 p.m. CDT Updated: Apr-23-14 10:02 pm
- GOP cries foul over tax-cut letter naming Dayton Updated: Apr-23-14 6:38 pm
- Senate approves added job protections for women Updated: Apr-23-14 3:38 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 am
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-21-14 5:09 pm
- Millions pumping through Minn. campaign stream Updated: Apr-15-14 6:49 pm
- Obama praises lawmakers for raising minimum wage Updated: Apr-10-14 5:09 pm
- Minnesota Senate panel backs $77M Senate building Updated: Apr-07-14 8:22 pm
- Minn. House passes $322M budget plan Updated: Apr-04-14 1:26 am
- House bills contain $975M in building wishes Updated: Apr-01-14 11:08 am
- Hopes for quick pothole fix in Minn. are fading Updated: Mar-29-14 1:18 pm
- Interim MNsure CEO to testify before Congress Updated: Mar-28-14 6:53 pm
- United against building, GOP hopefuls split on pot Updated: Mar-27-14 5:39 pm
- Republican governor hopefuls split on medical pot Updated: Mar-27-14 5:02 pm
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - Jurors listened Wednesday as a man called two teenagers who broke into his central Minnesota home "vermin" on an audio recording shortly after fatally shooting them.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Republicans say the state Department of Revenue shouldn't have cited Gov. Mark Dayton's role in enacting recent tax breaks in a letter sent to people who might benefit.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Senate approved wide-ranging legislation Wednesday to expand workplace protections for women including provisions aimed at leveling pay and accommodating pregnancies.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 19, 2014
Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 18
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Millions of campaign dollars already are coursing through the Minnesota campaign system, which should leave no shortage of biting commercials on television and brochures in mailboxes attempting to sway voters.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - President Barack Obama is praising Minnesota lawmakers for raising the state's minimum wage.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A plan to construct a $77 million building to house Minnesota's 67 state senators is moving forward after the Senate Rules Committee approved the proposal on Monday.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - After debate stretched late into the night, the Minnesota House approved a budget plan Thursday that would spend another $322 million of the state's surplus.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A $975 million Minnesota House construction package released Tuesday loads up on college campus projects, provides for statewide civic center upgrades and makes another Capitol restoration installment.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota drivers are dealing with one of the worst years for potholes in a generation, but hopes for a quick political fix are fading.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The interim chief executive officer of MNsure is being asked to testify before Congress.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Five Republicans running for Minnesota governor stood united Thursday in their opposition to a planned Senate office building but showed slight separation from one another on the hot-button issue of medical marijuana.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Republicans angling to be Minnesota governor differ slightly on the hot-button issue of medical marijuana.