- ACLU files lawsuit seeking video from fatal police shooting Updated: Feb-09-16 12:36 pm
- Recent state laws on domestic abuse, gun rights Updated: Feb-06-16 8:13 am
Specifics of the state laws passed during the last two years that are intended to make it harder for people convicted or suspected of domestic violence to access firearms:
- Chelsea Clinton campaigns for mother in Minnesota Updated: Feb-04-16 8:56 am
MINNEAPOLIS - As Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders battle ahead of the New Hampshire primary, Clinton's daughter Chelsea urged voters in Minnesota to consider her mother's record on key issues, including expanded health care, women's reproductive rights and equal pay.
- Dayton ends his push for special legislative session Updated: Feb-02-16 12:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton abruptly dropped his months-long push for a special session Tuesday, conceding that time had basically run out to extend unemployment benefits for out-of-work miners on the Iron Range.
- 2016 battlegrounds bring rural focus to legislative session Updated: Jan-24-16 11:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The battle for greater Minnesota at the ballot box in November is already taking shape at the Capitol.
- US Senate confirms Wright as federal judge for Minnesota Updated: Jan-19-16 6:36 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The U.S. Senate has confirmed Wilhelmina Wright as Minnesota's newest federal judge.