- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Wade remains out, could return soon Updated: Apr-09-14 7:38 pm
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra has many options for Heat playoff spots Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Wade, 3 others out again for Heat against Bucks Updated: Mar-29-14 9:08 pm
- James' triple-double helps Heat pound Pistons Updated: Mar-28-14 10:47 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
- Wade, Oden, Gordon out as Heat meet Pelicans Updated: Mar-22-14 7:09 pm
- James sits out Celtics game with back spasms Updated: Mar-19-14 7:46 pm
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Miami guard Dwyane Wade will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, but coach Erik Spoelstra indicated the Heat's second-leading scorer is close to returning.
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
MILWAUKEE - Heat star Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game with a sore left hamstring.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - Miami coach Erik Spoelstra says guard Dwyane Wade and center Greg Oden are being held out of Saturday night's game against the New Orleans Pelicans so they can rest following a victory one night earlier in Memphis.
BOSTON - LeBron James is sitting out Miami's game against Boston with back spasms Wednesday night.