- Liverpool striker Sturridge out for up to 8 weeks Updated: Dec-01-13 12:21 pm
- Liverpool loses 3-1 at Hull in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 pm
- Sturridge salvages draw for Liverpool at Everton Updated: Nov-23-13 10:21 am
- England loses Gerrard, Walker for Chile friendly Updated: Nov-13-13 8:35 am
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- City finally reaches last 16 of Champions League Updated: Nov-05-13 6:20 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge could be sidelined for up to eight weeks after spraining his ankle during training earlier this week.
HULL, England - Hull beat Liverpool 3-1 in the Premier League on Sunday for its first ever victory against the Merseyside club.
LIVERPOOL, England - Daniel Sturridge scored a late equalizer to salvage a 3-3 draw for Liverpool in a pulsating Merseyside derby against fierce rival Everton in the Premier League.
LONDON - Steven Gerrard and Kyle Walker are the latest players to be ruled out of England's friendly against Chile on Friday because of injury.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
MANCHESTER, England - It's taken three frustrating seasons but Manchester City has finally reached the knockout stage of the Champions League for the first time - and the English team achieved it in style on Tuesday.