- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Ariza scores 40, Wizards win 6th straight Updated: Mar-01-14 11:24 pm
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Wall, Beal lead Wizards past Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:05 pm
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
WASHINGTON - Tayshaun Prince scored a season-high 21 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a late rally Monday night to snap the Washington Wizards' winning streak at six with a 110-104 victory.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers' fans came to celebrate Allen Iverson's No. 3.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.