- Blues hand Islanders 8th straight loss, 5-1 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 am
- Toffoli lead Kings over Blues 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 2:11 am
- Burns has hat trick in Sharks' 6-3 win over Blues Updated: Nov-29-13 7:57 pm
- Halak stops 24 shots, Blues beat Avalanche 4-1 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:56 am
- Steen scores 2 in Blues' 3-0 win over Wild Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 am
- Elliott has 34 saves in Blues' 6-1 win over Stars Updated: Nov-24-13 12:25 am
- Blues beat Bruins 3-2 on Roy's shootout goal Updated: Nov-21-13 11:12 pm
- Blues too much for Sabres 4-1 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:36 pm
- Ovechkin gets 2 to tie Steen; Caps top Blues 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 10:05 pm
- Steen scores 2 to lead Blues to 7-3 win over Avs Updated: Nov-15-13 12:08 am
- Smith makes 37 saves, Coyotes beat Blues 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 12:00 am
- Shattenkirk's goal helps Blues beat Penguins 2-1 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:12 am
- Steen, Elliott lead Blues over Flames 3-2 Updated: Nov-08-13 12:10 am
- Oshie lifts Blues to shootout win over Montreal Updated: Nov-06-13 12:41 am
ST. LOUIS - Derek Roy needed less than 2 minutes to redeem himself Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns had a thought Friday's game was going to be a little different.
ST. LOUIS - Jaroslav Halak needed a wakeup call. He got one in the form of a disallowed goal.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis backup goalie Brian Elliott may not enjoy his limited role.
BOSTON - Derek Roy blew a chance to end the game in the first minute of overtime.
WASHINGTON - Ovechkin once. Ovechkin twice. Steen not at all.
ST. LOUIS - David Backes and the St. Louis Blues power-play unit found that the best way to break out of a slump is to get back to basics.
ST. LOUIS - Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new.
ST. LOUIS - Kevin Shattenkirk didn't know if the puck was tipped or not. The defenseman didn't care much, either.
ST. LOUIS - Another game, another goal for Alexander Steen.