- Rask's 6th shutout gives Bruins 3-0 win over Caps Updated: Mar-06-14 11:09 pm
- Giroux, Voracek lead Flyers past Capitals, 6-4 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:50 pm
- NHL teams make a flurry of deals before deadline Updated: Mar-05-14 10:22 pm
- Capitals get G Halak from Sabres for G Neuvirth Updated: Mar-05-14 9:02 pm
- Sabres start rebuilding after busy day of trades Updated: Mar-05-14 8:27 pm
- Luongo sent to Florida on busy NHL trading day Updated: Mar-04-14 9:09 pm
- LaFontaine resigns as Buffalo Sabres president Updated: Mar-01-14 8:35 pm
- After deal, Sabres look ahead as more changes loom Updated: Mar-01-14 3:42 pm
- Sabres trade Ryan Miller, Steve Ott to Blues Updated: Mar-01-14 1:58 am
- Jonas Hiller shuts out Blues in Ducks' 1-0 win Updated: Mar-01-14 1:41 am
- Hours after big trade, Sabres beat Sharks 4-2 Updated: Feb-28-14 11:09 pm
- Hansen scores as Canucks blank Blues 1-0 Updated: Feb-27-14 3:02 am
- Blues in strong position coming out of break Updated: Feb-26-14 3:27 am
- Czechs beat Slovakia 5-3, play US in quarterfinals Updated: Feb-18-14 4:01 pm
- Olympic men's hockey: Slovenia stuns Slovakia 3-1 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:07 am
- Oshie's OT goal gives Blues 3-2 win over Bruins Updated: Feb-06-14 11:56 pm
- Turris decides shootout, Senators beat Blues 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-14 1:02 am
PHILADELPHIA - Claude Giroux has put an early-season slump well behind him.
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Four years ago, Jaroslav Halak shut down Alex Ovechkin's top-seeded Washington Capitals in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Now the Capitals hope the goalie will help them reach the postseason.
BUFFALO, New York - Sabres general manager Tim Murray completed dismantling the aging core of Buffalo's roster with a flurry of moves made before the NHL trade deadline Wednesday.
NEW YORK - NHL trade deadline day was widely expected to be busy. The day before might prove to be even wilder.
BUFFALO, New York - First, Ryan Miller. Now, Pat LaFontaine.
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres are moving on without the longtime face of their franchise.
BUFFALO, New York - Once the shock and emotions of leaving Buffalo and the Sabres began to wear off, goalie Ryan Miller began looking forward to the challenge he and Steve Ott will face in living up to the St. Louis Blues' expectations.
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks realize they're in for plenty of tight defensive games in the next seven weeks while the rest of the NHL attempts to catch them atop the standings.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Eddie Lack was stubborn in goal and ended the Vancouver Canucks' seven-game skid.
ST. LOUIS - The secret is out on T.J. Oshie, who showed the world at the Sochi Olympics he's perfected the art of the shootout.
SOCHI, Russia - Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to give the Czech Republic a four-goal lead, and it went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 on Tuesday and advance to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovenia is not satisfied with just showing up to play hockey at the Olympics for the first time. Its players want to win.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues were 2 for 2 to open the shootout. Robin Lehner was thinking, oh no, not again.