- GOP's Carly Fiorina coming to Reno after Las Vegas debate Updated: Nov-24-15 2:30 pm
RENO, Nevada - Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is headed to Reno after the Republican debate in Las Vegas next month.
- AP FACT CHECK: Most GOP candidates flunk climate science Updated: Nov-22-15 10:52 am
WASHINGTON - When it comes to climate science, two of the three Democratic presidential candidates are A students, while most of the Republican contenders are flunking, according to a panel of scientists who reviewed candidates' comments.
- Rubio and Cruz compete for Iowa evangelicals Updated: Nov-20-15 11:15 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have been sparring over national security and immigration policy as their rivalry intensifies in the Republican presidential primary race. Now their conflict is moving to Iowa and a powerful evangelical constituency that Rubio is making a play for, months after rivals sank roots.
- 17 candidates on Michigan's presidential primary list Updated: Nov-18-15 5:07 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Fourteen Republicans and three Democrats are on Michigan's list of presidential candidates for the March 8 primary election.
- Indiana unlikely to pick nominee, still draws candidates Updated: Nov-15-15 10:43 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is unlikely to have a king-making role in the 2016 presidential primaries like it did in 2008 when President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sought the Democratic nomination. But that doesn't mean candidates are ignoring the state.
- Fiorina praises Walker for trying to create 'meritocracy' Updated: Nov-11-15 1:18 am
MILWAUKEE - Carly Fiorina is praising Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in the latest Republican presidential candidates' debate.
- For Carson, debates have played limited role in his rise Updated: Nov-10-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - For some Republican presidential candidates, the party's first three primary debates have been pivotal proving grounds that have strengthened their campaigns or shaken their supporters.
- Womack, Graham and Fiorina file for Arkansas ballot Updated: Nov-06-15 5:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two more Republicans have filed to run in Arkansas's presidential primary next year, and U.S. Rep. Steve Womack has made his re-election bid official in the state.
- Conflicting strategies shape GOP debate furor Updated: Nov-03-15 4:00 pm
WASHINGTON - Despite a handful of high-profile defections, most Republican presidential candidates are still demanding changes to the GOP's coming debates. That's not to say they are speaking with one voice. The White House hopefuls have distinct, sometimes contradictory, strategies to score political points from the uproar.
- Filing period to run in New Hampshire primary set to open Updated: Nov-02-15 4:01 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Statehouse will be bustling with presidential candidates this week, as the filing period to run in the nation's first primary kicks off Wednesday.
- GOP suspends partnership with NBC News for February debate Updated: Oct-30-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Still annoyed by CNBC's handling of this week's presidential debate, the Republican National Committee said Friday that it was suspending its partnership with NBC News and its properties on a primary debate scheduled for February.
- CNBC reaches 14 million viewers with GOP debate Updated: Oct-29-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - CNBC reached its biggest audience ever with the third Republican presidential debate, but paid a price in criticism of how its moderators handled the opportunity to question the candidates.