- Loyola Marymount edges past Portland 67-64 in WCC Updated: Mar-07-14 1:09 am
- Pacific outlasts Portland 68-65 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:18 pm
- Saint Mary's holds off Portland 70-61 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:15 am
- Portland defeats Pepperdine 74-62 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:05 pm
- Portland overcomes Loyola Marymount 71-64 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:59 am
- No. 23 Gonzaga beats Portland 71-66 Updated: Feb-06-14 2:11 am
- No. 23 Gonzaga beats Portland 71-66 Updated: Feb-06-14 1:59 am
LAS VEGAS - Evan Payne scored 19 points as 10th-seeded Loyola Marymount edged past No. 7 seed Portland 67-64 on Thursday night and advanced to the quarterfinals in the West Coast Conference tournament.
STOCKTON, California - Andrew Bock had 11 points with six assists, and hit four late free throws to help Pacific outlast Portland 68-65 on Saturday.
MORAGA, California - Stephen Holt pumped in 26 points, including four 3-pointers, to lift Saint Mary's to a 70-61 win over Portland on Thursday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ryan Nicholas scored 21 points and grabbed six rebounds to help put Portland over Pepperdine 74-62 on Saturday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ryan Nicholas scored 16 points on 7-for-10 shooting and hauled in nine rebounds to lead University of Portland to a 71-64 win over Loyola Marymount on Thursday night.
SPOKANE, Washington - Portland coach Eric Reveno was disappointed his team lost a chance to sweep the season series against No. 23 Gonzaga on Wednesday night.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga coach Mark Few was surprisingly calm after the 23rd-ranked Zags lost all of a 22-point lead and then held on to beat Portland 71-66 on Wednesday night in what could have been the Pilots' second win over his team this season.